Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The Clone Wars still good?

Rayla_Felana
10.14.2012 , 11:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
ow Onderon / Iziz is the latest victum....
What've they retconned this time?

Aurbere
10.14.2012 , 11:08 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
What've they retconned this time?
I second this. With the retcon of Galia and Piell's deaths, what could they have done now?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

BrandonSM
10.14.2012 , 11:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I second this. With the retcon of Galia and Piell's deaths, what could they have done now?
Am I the only one who prefers their retcons instead of the original?

Like to me, It made no sense General Grevious was a Bada** in The EU when in Ep. 3, Mace says he's a coward who will always run and hide.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
10.14.2012 , 04:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post

Like to me, It made no sense General Grevious was a Bada** in The EU when in Ep. 3, Mace says he's a coward who will always run and hide.
I don't know. Maybe it's me. I don't like when canon gets changed.

Anyway, Adi's death by Savage is canon now. Might as well get over it. Me, not you lol.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Slowpokeking
10.14.2012 , 04:34 PM | #15

He almost killed Obi Wan in EP III.

BrandonSM
10.14.2012 , 04:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
He almost killed Obi Wan in EP III.
Because Obi-wan Dropped his lightsaber... before then he had cut off 2 of his arms in less than 15 seconds of the fight starting(Literally less than 15 seconds) and then disarmed Grevious with a Force Push.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
10.14.2012 , 04:42 PM | #17
Because Obi-wan Dropped his lightsaber... before then he had cut off 2 of his arms in less than 15 seconds of the fight starting(Literally less than 15 seconds) and then disarmed Grevious with a Force Push.
Now Grievous has magnetic feet doesn't he? He does in the ROTS game. If so, that would make Obi-Wan's Force Push incredibly powerful. Not only pushing someone of noticeable weight, but also magnetized to the ground.

But yeah. Obi-Wan picked his awesome attack apart. That's Soresu for ya.

Slowpokeking
10.14.2012 , 04:42 PM | #18
And GG still got 2 arms, he once beat 7 Jedi(killed 4) without using his other 2 hands. In the movie he was just not using the right tactic, that Fan style could do no damage but lower his mobility, he rarely used it in 2D.

BrandonSM
10.14.2012 , 04:44 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Now Grievous has magnetic feet doesn't he? He does in the ROTS game. If so, that would make Obi-Wan's Force Push incredibly powerful. Not only pushing someone of noticeable weight, but also magnetized to the ground.

But yeah. Obi-Wan picked his awesome attack apart. That's Soresu for ya.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I think they were trying to emphasize Obi-wans Force Push for the later fight against Anakin. According to somewhere and I forget where unfortunately, Obi-wan had the most powerful Force Push in the JO of that time, and Anakin's growing Dark-Sideness managed to match it.

BrandonSM
10.14.2012 , 04:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
And GG still got 2 arms, he once beat 7 Jedi(killed 4) without using his other 2 hands. In the movie he was just not using the right tactic, that Fan style could do no damage but lower his mobility, he rarely used it in 2D.
G-Canon Movies overrules that 2D Movie. And your missing the disarmed part and the fact that in the fight he fled in that little wheel vehicle.

He fled in the fight against Obi-wan!