Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kephess the Undying 3rd Phase as Corruption Sorc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Kephess the Undying 3rd Phase as Corruption Sorc

IronFirewind
10.13.2012 , 07:27 AM | #1
Any advice on surviving this phase as a Sorc healer because this has been the main stumbling block for my TFB HM 8 man team (Two Sorcs Healing). Other than pre-bubbling everyone, dropping the last pillar on him at 11%, and making sure that everyone has a medipack before the fight, I'm not sure what else I could do to help keep the group up during the DPS phase. Due to server lag, if I stop to heal I die. Simple as. I can maybe get the first tick of Innervation off or maybe a Dark Heal but stopping to heal people just seems to kill me.

Anyone have any input for this?
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

Hairyzac
10.13.2012 , 08:04 AM | #2
operative heals

IronFirewind
10.13.2012 , 08:58 AM | #3
We don't have an Operative Healer geared for the HM version, otherwise we would have tried it with that and one of the Sorcs would have respecced Madness for the fight.

Nice try with being a smart arse though.
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

enoax
10.13.2012 , 12:29 PM | #4
If you have enough people at ranged you wont have the reticles hit the people in melee range. So ensure you have some ranged at range and you'll have a better time stacking on the boss. If you are running melee heavy then you should be at ranged running around in cirlces trying to dot/hot/bubble yourself and others and just trying to buy time so the melee can finish it up.
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

Okovango
10.19.2012 , 01:02 AM | #5
Purple circle right before it goes down? Everyone will constantly be running through heals that way especially if theres two of you.

Chaqen
10.19.2012 , 02:11 AM | #6
If you drop the last tower at 11% you can burn him to 4-5% before the start of the 3rd phase by using bloodlust/CDs/adrenals. Also like someone have mentioned have you tanks and healers run, while dps is stacked on him, he should be dead before anyone is below 50%...even higher if you have a sniper shielding.

pantalaimona
10.19.2012 , 05:57 AM | #7
Make your tanks run while everyone else is stacked on the boss. Then AOE heals and bubbles ftw.

ahduth
10.19.2012 , 05:59 AM | #8
You could try popping a crit adrenal and spamming dark heal - you should probably be able to get it off without taking any damage (not sure, guessing at that)? Or maybe an alacrity adrenal to get dark heal off faster?

pantalaimona
10.19.2012 , 05:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Okovango View Post
Purple circle right before it goes down? Everyone will constantly be running through heals that way especially if theres two of you.
Oh and... just had to... LOL at this one

Quote: Originally Posted by ahduth View Post
You could try popping a crit adrenal and spamming dark heal - you should probably be able to get it off without taking any damage (not sure, guessing at that)? Or maybe an alacrity adrenal to get dark heal off faster?
Hm.... let me think........... NO. Dont do that. Dark Heal is bad for you. It WILL kill you.

Hairyzac
10.19.2012 , 08:21 AM | #10
lol DH worst heal in any mmo