Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You did this to benefit you, now how about us?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
You did this to benefit you, now how about us?

Icebergy
10.12.2012 , 09:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Show me you aren't greedy and pay for my month.

I still can't figure out how getting what I pay for is somehow greedy.
It's like going to a Spagos and ordering the Filet Mignon and getting a serloin from Outback. Sure the serloin is still pretty tasty, but I paid for the Filet.
You seriously just told me to pay for your game time and you say you aren't greedy? Wow, thats pretty fail.

If you weren't being greedy you would ask for your 5 hours, not A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH!

Greedy, end of story.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Thylbanus
10.12.2012 , 10:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
You seriously just told me to pay for your game time and you say you aren't greedy? Wow, thats pretty fail.

If you weren't being greedy you would ask for your 5 hours, not A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH!

Greedy, end of story.
Two things to point out.
1. Sarcasm
2. Reading comprehension is a necessity before you fire off on things.

I'm not just talking about the 5 hr downtime. If that were the only problem, I could deal with it. It's the miriad other problems from the 1.4. update. Mem leaks, severe fps drops, getting dropped every hour or two (i.e. "service/patching errors"). Take a look around at all the people who can't or woun't play due to the 1.4. I'm just suggesting some good old customer service recovery.

I'll make a prediciton now, that with this 1.4 fiasco and the other service issues, next quarter will see a drop in subs to less than 500,000. I'll go so far as to say under 400,000. Even with the 1.5 and F2P coming up. That will be less subs than EVE Online or the amount of actively logged in members of WoW during peak.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

CommunitySupport
10.13.2012 , 09:10 PM | #13
Hello everyone,

While we appreciate your feedback, we are closing this thread since the discussion is no longer constructive.

If you have specific feedback you would like to give about The Old Republic please feel free to do so in the appropriate sub-forum.

Thank you!