Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WAR ON ILUM, hosted by <Firestorm>

amnie
10.19.2012 , 11:36 AM | #11
I still don't get why we need two battles on ilum on the same day but oh well...

Baldoch
10.20.2012 , 06:37 AM | #12
You better be there Steve!!

LUCASCASADEIS
10.20.2012 , 06:41 AM | #13
i'll be there and i am sending messages in the imperial fleet all the time

Cilas
10.20.2012 , 06:43 PM | #14
ready and waiting

Someone better fraps this!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Firesteve
10.20.2012 , 07:05 PM | #15
Battle is raging and at least 50 repubs are on. not sure of imp count

Cilas
10.20.2012 , 09:27 PM | #16
we had two instances and over 100 on ilum for a while. not enough pubs had some great skirmishes though!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

dougiepants
10.21.2012 , 09:56 AM | #17
It was fun and then it became the long travel to kill... Lets make the next one more goal orientated please

amnie
10.21.2012 , 11:34 AM | #18
alright: here's my view of the first... 40 minutes?

a) SPAMMING GENERAL IS *********** ANNOYING
b) if a HEALER is asking for an ops invite... INVITE THEM

after asking for about 10 minutes I left Ilum again.

I got kicked out of the main ops after having a d/c, and when I came back I kept asking for an invite to at least one of the apparently three different ops groups going on. I got none. wasn't even told a name to /join

it was painful enough to heal while being in the ops, but I am definitely not tabbing through people in the hopes I might find someone that actually needs help. (and like hell I turn on name/health bars on Ilum)

and to firestorm:

please, IF you plan an event (that happens to be at the exact same time - and even on the same planet! - as an event planned by someone who has in the past shown he knows how to plan them)... just rethink it. you aren't doing anyone a favour if you give random commands and then spam general chat with them. it will just turn people off and there were already way more imps than reps around.

we've beaten the imps while outnumbered before... on our old servers and since the merges... we can do it. but for that we need to be actually organised and have someone who knows how to lead. planning an event just for the hell of it is just not enough.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but these things are way more fun when they don't turn into aimless running around and ignoring people. (like I said, I asked for an invite for an ops several times and you can't tell me you didn't need more healer. it's bad enough you kicked me out of the ops to begin with just because I had a d/c)