Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WAR ON ILUM, hosted by <Firestorm>

Firesteve
10.12.2012 , 09:14 AM | #1
Saturday 10/20/2012, 9-11pm est.

On Saturday night Firestorm will be hosting the war on Ilum. Its going to be a simple concept. Go to the battlegrounds of Ilum and have a massive Republic vs. Imperial battle just like the old days. In the end it will be clear which side is victorious (hopefully republic). Last event I was apart of had 30v30 at best. I would like to see 100v100 this time. If the server crashes then lol to bioware.

I will be advertising all week on the republic fleet about this event, I hope some imperials will do the same, or risk being wiped by the awesomeness that is republic. I encourage any and all guild leaders to get in contact with me this week if you have any questions or suggestions. You can post here or hit up my guilds website.

Lets try and make this the Event of the year.

Firestorm will be hosting many more in the future so lets set the bar with this one.

Gamertag: Firesteve

Cilas
10.12.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
Sounds great! I set up the last one but it was pretty last minute. I'll put his in the D F R message of the day and I'll be there! Im always up for world pvp.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Wraiven
10.12.2012 , 11:57 AM | #3
I'll be there.

I would like to mention though, let's try and coordinate our PvP Event times, don't want to bump each other off if we have event times on the same days, same times. That would only hurt both of our objectives. Instead would rather support each other here instead of battling for time slots.

This Saturday is fine though, since we held our event off till next Saturday, and I do want to show my support to you guys for taking the time and putting this together. As said earlier, I'll gather as many War Machine guys and gals as I can and put a foot up the Republic's butts.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Firesteve
10.13.2012 , 09:30 PM | #4
1 week away...... getting excited...........I see we have hit 100 views on this topic but only a few responses. Would like to know more of the guilds that will be coming.

elperzon
10.15.2012 , 03:59 PM | #5
would be interesting to incorporate 'zones' for non level 50 players. for example levels 20-35 fight for one node, levels 36 to 49 fight for a second node, and all 50s on the final middle node. might be too last minute, but would be cool. (i chose level 20 because you get access to the third row in your tree assuming your not hybrid). then it could be whoever controls the most nodes by end of time or whatever the 'win' rules are. and several operations groups working together. and if there is some issue getting non 50 players to the area the 50s could always clear trash in the way.
The Ehl Legacy
Master Zuj Ehl, Hero of Section X War Hero Zve Ehl, Terror of Makeb
<Republic of Taw> <Empire of Taw>

Firesteve
10.15.2012 , 07:28 PM | #6
Great idea but none of the last minute "groupies" will know or obey the rules

dougiepants
10.17.2012 , 07:34 AM | #7
Death to the Republic will also be representing the Imps for this event

Wraiven
10.17.2012 , 03:29 PM | #8
I'll be there, but won't be able to make it till after 9:30, since the other war is from 8:00 to 9:30. But I will be there once it's over!
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Cilas
10.18.2012 , 08:22 AM | #9
In support of Firestorm putting on this event, I humbly ask all forum readers to help sprea the word in game about this event. Tell your friends and other guilds. Advertise on your fleets. Let's make it a great showing!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Firesteve
10.19.2012 , 07:52 AM | #10
Getting lots of guilds commiting to this, we should have a good turnout