Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Go Down For Anyone Else?

Mayeh
10.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Deidrelaythe View Post
power chord.
Rock and Roll!!!!

PravusD
10.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #12
Well, the system alerts said that all servers would remain online during the patch. Must not be going according to plan, lol

DarthMat
10.12.2012 , 09:09 AM | #13
They didn't really announce this patch until after the servers managed to go down. I really wish they would start telling us they are going down in game...

imnotawitch
10.12.2012 , 09:11 AM | #14
Glad to know this wasn't just a problem with my computer. And I was having such a lovely chat in imp fleet general too...
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

DarthMat
10.12.2012 , 09:14 AM | #15
We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page. We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. Thank you for your patience.

lol..... I would say " a number of servers" is a bit of an understatement......try all?

Deidrelaythe
10.12.2012 , 09:16 AM | #16
Reloaded the sign in. Here's the message in the loader:

We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page. We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. Thank you for your patience.

Deidrelaythe
10.12.2012 , 09:16 AM | #17
Dangit. Darth types faster. LOL

Mayeh
10.12.2012 , 09:20 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMat View Post
lol..... I would say " a number of servers" is a bit of an understatement......try all?
Asia Pacific servers are up, not that anyone plays on them.

RayGonJinn
10.12.2012 , 09:25 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Eggsalicious View Post
The one that servers weren't supposed to go down for you mean? Careful where you point your intelligence, blunt sh*t can still hurt people.
Kelly Clarkson says WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!

Exsace
10.12.2012 , 09:28 AM | #20
That's Ok. I'm pretty sure I went AFK in a bad area and was dead anyway.