Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh PvP Event

-Dark-
10.28.2012 , 05:37 PM | #21
Sorry for the double post, I know they are very annoying, but this is kind of important.

I will need a Level 50 Imperial to procter since I will technically be watching the Republic side.
Basically, all your job will be is to get the selected Field Commander to meet the opposing teams field commander outside of the base (probably in that large factory that you need to cross to get to the enemies base) just so both field commanders can be marked by the crosshairs emblem. I will also be awarding the said proctor with an additional gift.

With any luck this should go smoothly and there should be a could outcome
Status KIA: Siricius Kaust formerly Huxley Stormwind of Lord Ieldis

Senior_Centurion
10.29.2012 , 05:47 AM | #22
This sounds like a blast. Great idea. I will be there

PoliteAssasin
10.30.2012 , 03:25 AM | #23
I'll see if I can talk to Sevrow about getting some people to come imperial side as well.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

jediashnoe
10.30.2012 , 05:23 AM | #24
I can donate a few hundred/thousand Warzone Medpacs if anyone would even want them. Ill also be there sounds like loads of fun! Hopefully, there will be no drama llamas starting any trouble. If you need anything else, let me know!

Syberduh
10.30.2012 , 05:37 AM | #25
Can you edit your original post to include date/time? Will make it easier to find the info quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to make it on Saturday.
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

wallywaffles
10.30.2012 , 06:52 PM | #26
Sounds like a fun idea, there should be a few people interested from my guild. Will there be any restrictions on respawns/etc, or possibly multiple rounds if it goes quickly?

-Dark-
11.01.2012 , 08:13 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by jediashnoe View Post
I can donate a few hundred/thousand Warzone Medpacs if anyone would even want them. Ill also be there sounds like loads of fun! Hopefully, there will be no drama llamas starting any trouble. If you need anything else, let me know!
Hey if you want to donate medpacs/adrenals feel free to send them to either Raviss (Imperial) or Siricius (Republic)

And yes, the plan is to go on for multiple rounds (at least 2, to give defenders and attackers on both sides an oppurtunity to switch). It won't be limited to two rounds, but if enough people show up and want more rounds, I'd be happy to set them up.
Status KIA: Siricius Kaust formerly Huxley Stormwind of Lord Ieldis

Riggz
11.01.2012 , 11:14 AM | #28
Saturday is my birthday so idk if I can make it but ill try
Urdenot Level 65 Sorc
Urdonught Level 65 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

Evia
11.01.2012 , 09:23 PM | #29
The Conclave of Darkness is game for this! Expect to see the Mighty Valiance 50 Sorcerer, The defiant Z'od 50 Arsenal! And possibly the stealthy Eviscerous 50 Sorcerer Hybrid
Avidea Snocami: Who is she, what does she look like? Click >Here<
"Look wise, say nothing, and grunt. Speech was given to conceal thought."
Berdine Cyant: Who is she, what does she look like? Click >Here<
"The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth."

PoliteAssasin
11.01.2012 , 10:29 PM | #30
Made it to the community roundup. Nice
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!