Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh PvP Event

BigGoatBR
10.18.2012 , 02:32 PM | #11
I'm down for it myself. Used to have fun in Ilum a month ago or so with a friend, but haven't been there in a while.

Quesh sounds just as good.

I would also be down for some prizes and general support. Guilds could support with creds or any kind of rewards. I know this goes against what Desi talked about, of people taking it too serious, but maybe prizes could be not for the team who wins, but for the most important player (in popular vote), or even most entertainning player or whatever we could think of. It should get more people attention.

A simple idea would be to reward equally both commaders (republic and imperial), no matter the result, and they would give it to the 3 players they considered most effective in the game. I believe most guilds would have no problem donating a reasonable amount for such events (count Bane in).

Thanks.
B i g G o a t Guardian Tank
B a n e of The Empire
@ B e g e r e n Colony US
swtorbane . enjin . com

J_Fred
10.19.2012 , 12:50 AM | #12
It should be more of a participation reward rather than one given to the victor. Unfortunately the imperial faction is not as strong as the republic in terms of pvpers...however if this is done on Quesh, expertise will NOT be factored into the battle and the pve people will be just as effective if not even more so in a fight there.

-Dark-
10.19.2012 , 08:19 PM | #13
(Edited: Move to inital Post)
Status KIA: Siricius Kaust formerly Huxley Stormwind of Lord Ieldis

J_Fred
10.21.2012 , 04:05 AM | #14
Nice, i'll be there. Ill most likely be on my imp to help them with the numbers balance, we have a lot of pvpers pub side

Icmoigigan
10.21.2012 , 05:20 PM | #15
Very nice. I've relayed this info on the Order of 66/Exiled Lords forums/email list and will be doing what I can to drum up support throughout the week.

Edit: Removed char info due to updated signature.
Allandria 'Adara' Lisirra DPS Sage (Main) | Sodata DPS Vanguard
Soggac DPS Merc |Eelysia Sorc Heals | Zahhak Jugg Tank
Sorm'astin | Prakk | Crai'yl

PoliteAssasin
10.22.2012 , 01:56 AM | #16
I'll be here as well. Hope we have a good turnout. spread the word on the fleet!
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

ogclutchbossman
10.26.2012 , 07:49 AM | #17
Sounds like fun. Count me in!

-Og

Meowzette
10.27.2012 , 11:06 AM | #18
I'm happy to donate an Ice Scrabbler Jerky. Sounds like a fun event. Thank you for doing this.

As the organizing finalizes please post how we get the prizes to you.

Rerkk
10.27.2012 , 11:42 AM | #19
Count me in!
ive been wanting to do some open world PvP for awhile!

My guild and i occasionally go to ilum and attack the Imp bases across ilum, next time we go i will post something so we can get a nice group to fight with/against.
Zadi'an Legacy
Rerkk - Geyo - Zekan - Xek'o
Company

-Dark-
10.27.2012 , 11:36 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Meowzette View Post
I'm happy to donate an Ice Scrabbler Jerky. Sounds like a fun event. Thank you for doing this.

As the organizing finalizes please post how we get the prizes to you.
If you have any prizes to donate for use in this event send them to one of the two characters:

Republic: Siricius
Empire: Raviss

Anything that you are willing to donate would be useful. I'm primarily looking to give away miscellaneous gifts, augments, augment kits, and armor pieces. Stims would be useful as well, if you need payment for those hopefully we can work something out.
Status KIA: Siricius Kaust formerly Huxley Stormwind of Lord Ieldis