Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First Bad Experience With Flashpoints

Webalienz
10.17.2012 , 11:26 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
I believe they should change some flashpoints so people can't just skip all the trash all the way to the end boss.

Taral V is a joke I find, people skip nearly everything and if you pull then some idiots start screaming in chat about it. All BW need to do is put some adds on the speeder routes so people will play the things properly.
This would be a great idea, IMO. I think handling mobs also helps the group understand each player's ability to not only play their role, but also their class. And it offers everyone the opportunity to provide feedback/constructive criticism. I don't take offense when someone tells me something like that I need to leverage more CC when facing a mob.

GalaxyStrong
10.17.2012 , 12:19 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by AsiriusNazriel View Post
Not normal and quite frankly many people would come back to lead the guy through if he didn't know what he was doing. Just a douchebag group. Were they all from the same guild? I could be a group of self-righteous ******es, plenty of those.
This^^^

They should of slowed up so, you could follow their path and skip the mobs. When I was a fresh lvl 50 my 2nd HM FP was the Battle of ilum. I thought I was following the team (it looked that way on the map) but I kept hitting mobs and getting killed while they were flying through no problem. I was called a Noob and kicked from the FP. I requed for the battle of ilum again and explained what happen on my last match. They proceeded to explain that most people skip all the beginning mobs by driving their speeders right on the edge of the "exhaustion zone" and showed me the proper path. They also slowed their pace so I could keep up.

Sometime you get stuck with ********* and sometimes you get qued with helpful good people. it's a crap-shoot.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

SleepyKing
10.17.2012 , 02:51 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
I believe they should change some flashpoints so people can't just skip all the trash all the way to the end boss.

Taral V is a joke I find, people skip nearly everything and if you pull then some idiots start screaming in chat about it. All BW need to do is put some adds on the speeder routes so people will play the things properly.
I suspect the way to do that is make bonus missions actually count - nobody cares about legacy experience once they reach 50, and many don't care about the piddling amount of experience you get before 50. Maybe you only get half the comms if you don't do the bonuses, or maybe you get extra comms if you do.

(We've wandered a bit off-topic here, so apologies to the op!)