Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.11.2012 , 10:04 PM | #71
So they gonna do anything about this, I have started ops with 3 toons, and we keep having someone get stuck at the screen, its taking forever to progress an op, and when we do finally finish one, we have about half of our starting group

11.11.2012 , 10:49 PM | #72
I posted about this issue a few days ago and was told about possible work arounds. If i was still unable to access my characters I would need to submit a request to have the character moved.

11.12.2012 , 12:33 PM | #73
This is complete rubbish

Unbelievable almost that the game can be this broken.

twice ive had this in 2 hours today....

Get a trucking grip on this crap and fix it.

11.12.2012 , 12:58 PM | #74
I am having this issue as well. Please correct the bug AND issue refunds...
"Not with my box of bunnies."

Dralen Brand, Member
Stay Classy Guild: Website|SWTOR Forum

11.12.2012 , 02:19 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post

Another method that i've been told is somewhat fiddly, but has been known to succeed in some cases where other workarounds fail.
Hopefully these workarounds will be helpful, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We shouldnt have to fiddle about on our toons to be able to play a game we pay for. Every patch is the same lately.
Some actual non buggy patches wouldnt go a miss..

Just like the CTD issue. Please post your computers specs that you have been running fine on for the last 6 months... /sigh....

Other than that thank you for acknowledging the issue..

11.12.2012 , 06:34 PM | #76
Why hasn't this bug been fixed? And why is it taking forever for bioware to fix it? 'Sides, what's the point of paying $15 a month when you can't even load into operations, flashpoints, and/or your own ship?

11.13.2012 , 06:48 AM | #77
Yes. Bioware you are at the top of my list of places I would love to work with after I get my bachelors degree in game design, and I'm very aware of how much goes into the upkeep and continued evolution of an mmorpg. However you gotta find a way to fix that. I don't wanna see the game die because of things like that. will try.

11.13.2012 , 07:40 AM | #78
I am also getting this but only on one character. It happens regularly with that character. I find that doing a repair for me always fixes the problem. But it's annoying when you're in a group and they wonder what happened.

11.13.2012 , 08:38 AM | #79
I had this issue 3 times on Sunday and only on my trooper when going into a FP. I know people in my guild are also having the issue. Thankfully, yesterday I did not have a single stuck at ~ 20% loading, restart and still stuck occurrence (cross fingers) but then: Didn't play my trooper as much and run a repair game.

11.13.2012 , 02:46 PM | #80
Just hit 50 yesterday. Played my first 3 HM flashpoints and today when i tried to log on i am stuck on 25%