Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tsukuni
11.03.2012 , 01:06 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Rewzter,

We are looking into this issue. In the meantime there's a couple of steps that might help. The first, and easiest, is to wait 10 minutes, then run the repair function on the launcher, and then see if you can log in.

The next one that might work for you is to try log in to your affected character, then tab out and let it run for 5 minutes. Then re-focus the game and see if you can get in.

Another method that i've been told is somewhat fiddly, but has been known to succeed in some cases where other workarounds fail. Try to log in, and when it sticks, Alt&f4 to close the program. Then restart it and try to log into a (non-stuck) alt. This will fail, saying that the you can't log in. Then wait a few minutes, and the character visible in the main window will change to your stuck character. At this point, log in to the alt and out again, and then log into your affected character.

Hopefully these workarounds will be helpful, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
None of these measures work. The only thing that does work is to let your character time out. That is that is happening while you run repair, try to log in unaffected alts etc.

Talimar
11.03.2012 , 06:02 AM | #42
Occasionally get this on my marauder, though not my main so not a big issue. Just got it now on my sniper though, coming out of Foundry.
"We're merging you with US servers. Your gameplay experience will be abysmal, but you'll have higher populations!"
"But we play at entirely different times."
"Doesn't matter. Our metrics will show higher populations."

ReclaimerDonar
11.03.2012 , 07:46 AM | #43
BioWare fix this damned bug already, it was happening once in a time, BUT, its happening on two my characters every single day. I dont care about how but this bug needs to be fixed, ASAP.

Essence_of_Light
11.03.2012 , 09:38 AM | #44
I've had this problem too. Seems to only happen when I finish an operation and exit the area.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Essence_of_Light
11.03.2012 , 09:40 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
I've had this problem too. Seems to only happen when I finish an operation and exit the area.
Another thing that really doesn't have anything to do with this is that after the OP i don't get my 'Commendation Box' from the groupfinder. I'm not sure if its because of this glitch or what.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Cynan_Ski
11.03.2012 , 05:30 PM | #46
Just started having this issue today
Camping is for losers
" I wonder if the Nazi's said that same thing to the 101st airborne in bastone "
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordekaiserr View Post
resolve bar? i thought was the gang bang meter....

Padawanmage
11.03.2012 , 06:04 PM | #47
Yep, me too. Just tried to login and it's just stuck at 25%.
"Dark Jedi are bad enough, but when a woman falls to the Dark Side, you better space yourself before they catch you."

Halapino
11.03.2012 , 07:11 PM | #48
Since last patch I've been randomly, I think, stuck at the 25% loading. I alt-F4 and try to create a new character until the 'locked' character gets logged out, then I can successfully log in and continue playing. About a 5 min disruption.

lordinvder
11.03.2012 , 07:55 PM | #49
Same, just started having the issue after I finished an OP with the friend finder.

Icebergy
11.03.2012 , 08:12 PM | #50
This issue is getting out of hand. It is getting more and more frequent, and its ridiculous.

I have a quick temporary fix for it though. If you log onto a different server and then switch back you can usually get back onto your character though.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant