Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stealios
10.19.2012 , 11:51 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Injudicator View Post
This is just a guess but: Maybe it has to do with the Red Eclipse server being down and our clients get confused because they try to connect to it, rather than give us the server selection screen. Possibly it goes there when all servers are down for maintenance and now the game is stuck in a precedent
Is the server down?

Lord_Erman
10.19.2012 , 11:51 PM | #32
I press PLAY and nothing happens, the game loads and loads and loads. The server status page shows that my server (Red Eclipse) is down while others are up. What shall I do? I have a char on another server as well, so I might as well go and play him while waiting for Red Eclipse. But I cannot enter the game, I cannot get to the server selection screen.

What's going on?!

blksn
10.19.2012 , 11:54 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Injudicator View Post
This is just a guess but: Maybe it has to do with the Red Eclipse server being down and our clients get confused because they try to connect to it, rather than give us the server selection screen. Possibly it goes there when all servers are down for maintenance and now the game is stuck in a precedent
ahh ok so solved for me then. red eclipse was going down. thanks man

rankufaki
10.19.2012 , 11:56 PM | #34
the same problem,the game is stuck in the initial loading screen.

Digerati
10.23.2012 , 08:14 AM | #35
This happens to me daily and is very frustrating when I'm in que-finder for 30 mins. only for this "bug" to happen and then waiting for my toon to go inactive, after 5 to 10 mins later I'm able to log back in, only to find out I've been disbanded. Thanks Bio-Ware.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Brat-a-tat-
10.27.2012 , 05:39 PM | #36
Just had one of our raid members experience a fill client crash for no apparent reason and when he logged back in, he got stuck on a loading screen. He is re booting his pc. Hope this fixes the issue.

mobow
11.02.2012 , 09:31 AM | #37
Ditto, The only hope is to let the chara time out. Happen on my desktop and laptop. Took all the steps. And nothing helps And no help from CS
SWG Kettermoor: Nagyt

Vithalor
11.02.2012 , 09:53 AM | #38
I have been having this issue as well, on and off, for the better part of a week and a half now. It seems to be happening mostly when I try to load back IN to an Op, or FP. It's becoming extremely problematic as the only way I seem able to resolve it is to shut down my entire system, restart and then relaunch the game.

I put in a ticket after the first two times it happened and the only response I got was a cursory, "Thanks for telling us, we'll try to figure out what's up."

I would also appreciate a bit of feedback, or rather, more precise feedback, from Bioware on this issue. Something, anything, really. This isn't a minor issue and I wish it would be treated with the same level of urgency as say, a downed server.

Kazjan
11.02.2012 , 06:02 PM | #39
Stuck
"Real living is living for others."
Knights of Sokan
Casual Jedi RP/PvP guild
SWTOR Guild HQ

Rewzter
11.02.2012 , 11:18 PM | #40
Ea has given up on the SWTOR project in my opinion! We have little or no support anymore, The bugs that are popping up with every patch are becoming unbearable! This is just what you would expect from a developer of hand held gaming company...