Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading screen stuck

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slugamaniac
10.12.2012 , 11:28 AM | #11
Signed, logged onto a character this morning to do some crafting, went afk for a bit, got DC'ed, now stuck at 25% loading screen. Can't log into any other characters ("xyz character is still logged in" message) or create one on a different realm per a previous CS possible fix solution.
The Last Centurions - The Madhi Legacy - The Harbinger
Slugfest Slugtrooper Slugconsular Slackfest Slugshadow Slugfeast
Slugagent Slugwarrior Slughunter Slugsorcerer Slugassassin Slackmeister

Consular_Bob
10.12.2012 , 11:32 AM | #12
Same with me. Only happens though after exiting a FP or Op. This has been happening only since the latest patch update.

Kymerous
10.12.2012 , 12:38 PM | #13
I cannot count the number of times this has happened to me. However I have noticed that when I get stuck at 25%, I can exit the game completely, relog into the launcher, run a repair scan, and be back in the game..... this is a bug that one can only hope is fixed rather quickly.

mobow
10.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #14
Yes. and i ran repair and other stuff. But seem i can not log into the chara, till he times out and get booted by the game. So basiclly after ever mission or time i hit a load screen im looking at a 15 minute time out.
SWG Kettermoor: Nagyt

Corag
10.19.2012 , 03:52 AM | #15
Same thing here, stuck at 25% tryed to quit the process and start SWTOR again but dont work, i was afk some minutes and then i got kicked from a group, while the screen was loading cause i was on my way back to the fleet, it just got stuckat 25% now i cant play my favourite game :L

Nursejenna
10.19.2012 , 04:11 AM | #16
Having the same issue. Was logged in on one toon - completed a WZ and then the loading screen coming out stopped at 25%. I have done everything Ito try and correct the situation. Now I still can't log into that toon as it stays stuck at 25%, and as an added bonus - I am unable to log into any other toon as it states that I am still logged into the toon I had the problem with originally. Awesome!
~*Nursejen*~
Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare.

Foulbreath
10.19.2012 , 06:29 AM | #17
Same issue. It only happens on one character and happens when any loading screen becomes present. Prior to yesterday (Oct 18) this was not a problem for this character. My other characters have remain unaffected by this.

Lokelle
10.19.2012 , 07:15 AM | #18
Just got this too, cant log into any char as my main one is still "online".....

lpope
10.19.2012 , 07:25 AM | #19
I get this occasionally as well. Only returning to previous location from random HM FP though. Always have to force quit and wait for 10-15 minutes for the game to force logoff the character. Then everything is fine.

Cybridwarform
10.19.2012 , 09:23 AM | #20
here is something CSM wont tell you about the 20% bug and how to work around it because i called them out on it. Its worked for alot of people hope it works for u all.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...79#post5299979
Agent: What if i brought you flowers?
Kaliyo
: I would go find a man instead.
-A true woman.