Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dalborra server unplayable

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Scarr_swtor
10.15.2012 , 06:23 PM | #51
It is very unfortunate that who ever is responsible for looking after this server is not doing their job, the response that has been given in this thread to me was not good enough, I have seen in the past a single server taken down to fix a pvp issue it had and yet on this server I know of a few Guilds not able to play because of this issue. If a dev is reading this thread all of our server needs to know what is happening about this, do not just palm us off because we do not exist in the US.

I believe just letting us know what is happening and i mean more than we are looking into the issue, would go along long way for the people of this server.

Bioware show you care about APAC as well.
Fearless
Raiding Focused - Social Friendly
╚╡Website

Himeji_Endless
10.15.2012 , 06:41 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by _Bonifacius_ View Post
Just wanted to drop by to put my two cents: Problem is spreading to Jung Ma server, please Bioware give the proper attention to this problem before all servers get affected, because the way it's spreading doesn't look good...

Regards from Jung Ma
Isn't Jung Ma a dead server? just kidding!!

Möurnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

Declan_Vee
10.15.2012 , 08:42 PM | #53
Let's not forget the terrible grouping issue that has also rated it's head as a result of/ in conjunction with the PVP problems. Many people, a lot of them raiders who also pvp on the side have been "stuck" in a phantom ops group and unable to leave or join others.

It will be very interesting to see whether this is fixed in tonight's patch. This issue should have easily warranted unscheduled maintenance; suggesting that if it it's resolved the team decided to sit on the fix until it was "convenient". Of course if there is no fix, then it's a very different though equally sad kettle of fish.
Ameel MinogueBuck-et
The Ex-Dalborran Elitists - The Harbinger

eventidephoenix
10.15.2012 , 09:48 PM | #54
Just a question to all the Dalborra peeps: Anyone feels that they want to transfer out to the US servers instead?

Reason why I'm asking is because this recent event has shown that BW either doesn't care for the APAC servers (the more likely option), or are simply too incompetent to deal with it.

So if there's enough pressure from the ground for server transfers, we might just get it.

Just to get a feel: This ever struck anyone's mind?

To Bioware: This by the way is a good thing FOR YOU. Close up APAC servers and save cash, let us all consolidate in the US servers. If sufficient people are willing to make the sacrifice I don't see why you should not give in. MMOs are a community based game, no community, no game. So don't come yelling at me that it's a bad suggestion because it's a win-win for both, with more win for you.

Didy_Kush
10.15.2012 , 10:50 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by eventidephoenix View Post
Just a question to all the Dalborra peeps: Anyone feels that they want to transfer out to the US servers instead?

Reason why I'm asking is because this recent event has shown that BW either doesn't care for the APAC servers (the more likely option), or are simply too incompetent to deal with it.

So if there's enough pressure from the ground for server transfers, we might just get it.

Just to get a feel: This ever struck anyone's mind?

To Bioware: This by the way is a good thing FOR YOU. Close up APAC servers and save cash, let us all consolidate in the US servers. If sufficient people are willing to make the sacrifice I don't see why you should not give in. MMOs are a community based game, no community, no game. So don't come yelling at me that it's a bad suggestion because it's a win-win for both, with more win for you.
or hey hey just merge the apac servers !

azina
10.15.2012 , 10:51 PM | #56
I support this game because of the servers located in Oz.

If I wanted to play on a US server I would probably go back to a game that has been around for years (and fixes issues in a timely manner, with a crab willing to talk about them)

tacResSpec
10.15.2012 , 11:18 PM | #57
^^ I agree, I wouldnt play on US servers. But merging the APEC servers would be a good idea

Thoresus
10.15.2012 , 11:29 PM | #58
Customer Service around this issue has been horrendous. At the very least someone should be apologizing to the entire server for the lack of support regarding this issue.

I'm not saying they have to fix the issue straight away, but to come onto a forum with one very lacking update when this has been happening for a week now is extremely poor form. Although on that note whoever does their testing should be fired... out of a cannon and into the Sun.

GhostNato
10.16.2012 , 12:25 AM | #59
A friend of mine had to do 4 HM's in one day just to get the daily BH coms...

I waited for almost 2 hours the other day for a group finder to pop

I seriously am almost considering transferring to an american higher pop server sacrificing my lower ping just so i dont have to waste time waiting for a group, its almost back to square one

Psyclic
10.16.2012 , 05:37 PM | #60
My toon is now fixed
I am actually happy that BW had such a long maint last night to ensure this was resolved. Still annoyed at the lack of communication but at least I can play my Sage again
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”