Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dalborra server unplayable

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

smartstorm
10.14.2012 , 08:59 AM | #41
I am honestly thinking about unsubscribing now. Their Customer service makes you feel like they actually want you to unsubscribe. Even if this gets fixed, what if another such bug pops up in the future. Then will I have the patience to go through this 'Don't care' and arrogant customer service again? Honestly NO. Even low budget small scale MMOs have better customer service than this.

And for players who say they need some compensation for all this ******** Bioware you have been throwing at them, I am completely on their side. I understand you dont want to provide any free time....good job stealing our money. Atleast provide us something.....something in game as compensation......will it cost you to give these disappointed players a lightsaber or a new pet in game? Ofcourse I know you will not give that too. You created SWTOR and now you are killing it. Good luck. Perhaps I will not be there when it goes down.

Psyclic
10.14.2012 , 05:12 PM | #42
Dear CS,
Can we please get an update on this. It has been 5 days since we last heard from you and we cannot play our characters. The general feeling is that you do not care about it. I would love for you to prove us wrong and actually post again in here with more information than "we still know it's a problem".
It has been nearly a week for some of us with this bug and I can honestly say the information that we have received on this issue is lacklustre at best and borderline non-existent at worst. I do not think that giving all people affected by this issue a week of time back should be out of the question. We have had our game experience reduced to almost nothing with limited to no feedback from you on what the issue is or when you expect a fix to come.
I, like many others, are just about to cancel my subscription. In fact.........I just did cancel my second account due to this issue. The only thing stopping me cancelling this account is the fact I have guild mates I care about on this server (not that I can talk to them on my affected character).
Please for the love of Yoda give us something, some bit of information like
"Hey sorry about this. We think when we bounce the servers Tuesday this should be fixed, if not then we will do x. Oh and by the way all people that had this issue will get a week of free game time"

Anything other than that and I will probably be cancelling my sub after this maint if it isnt fixed
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

_Bonifacius_
10.14.2012 , 06:39 PM | #43
Just wanted to drop by to put my two cents: Problem is spreading to Jung Ma server, please Bioware give the proper attention to this problem before all servers get affected, because the way it's spreading doesn't look good...

Regards from Jung Ma

Psyclic
10.14.2012 , 06:43 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by _Bonifacius_ View Post
Just wanted to drop by to put my two cents: Problem is spreading to Jung Ma server, please Bioware give the proper attention to this problem before all servers get affected, because the way it's spreading doesn't look good...

Regards from Jung Ma
Im sorry to hear that you guys are affected as well, hopefully it will push BW into action
<Reverence> Dalborra
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Henu
10.14.2012 , 07:04 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Psyclic View Post
Im sorry to hear that you guys are affected as well, hopefully it will push BW into action
So its not all servers?
Kripty / Snips

hate-wizard
10.14.2012 , 07:15 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
So its not all servers?
Not that I've heard. Dalborra seems to be the first to report it, then a few people on The Bastion also mentioned it, and now Jung Ma.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

Psyclic
10.14.2012 , 07:16 PM | #47
Nope, it was just Dalborra that was primarily affect to the best of my knowledge. I think there were some isolated events on other servers but they seem to have been resolved
<Reverence> Dalborra

Henu
10.14.2012 , 07:28 PM | #48
Then to me this sounds more like a slack dev crew that havent gotten around to fixing it, i thought all servers had the bug and BW where on it trying to fix it.

BW get your bloody *** into gear and fix this ****.
Kripty / Snips

danieldw
10.15.2012 , 04:01 AM | #49
still nothing on when they plan to fix the server this is pathetic!

Psyclic
10.15.2012 , 04:46 AM | #50
In another thread they have said it is a server issue that will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
No idea when that patch will be though :X
<Reverence> Dalborra