Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dalborra server unplayable

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Psyclic
10.11.2012 , 08:55 PM | #11
Can't PvP and when I did it kicked me to character section screen then my toon is coming up as not in guild, cant join or create a group. I raid and PvP on this toon, so ummmm thanks for not letting me play the game I am paying for
Befoer a CS bot jumps on here, yes I have lodged a ticket and no I do not expect it to be resolved any time this month.
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

justinkern
10.11.2012 , 08:58 PM | #12
can confirm that the Bastion is broken as well we cant even group up for PVE content stupidest crap ever bioware

Calvin_Mago
10.11.2012 , 09:01 PM | #13
FOUR DAYS of the game being completely unplayable for EVERY level 50 character on the server.

Let me repeat that. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER.

How is it that we don't have at least some sort of acknowledgement that you've identified the problems and are working on a fix?!?

hate-wizard
10.11.2012 , 09:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Calvin_Mago View Post
How is it that we don't have at least some sort of acknowledgement that you've identified the problems and are working on a fix?!?
They've clearly implied in other threads that they don't give a flying toss about the APAC servers, so that's probably why. That said, now that it's happening on servers they do care about (Bastion, etc.) we might hear something.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

Didy_Kush
10.11.2012 , 09:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Calvin_Mago View Post
FOUR DAYS of the game being completely unplayable for EVERY level 50 character on the server.

Let me repeat that. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER.

No just the ones who thought it would be fun to exploit a bug for free comms

The rest of us can do operations!!

hate-wizard
10.11.2012 , 09:33 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post

A lot of people got stuck in those warzones accidentally as well. We managed to put together one raid group last night, but so many people still had the group bug from accidentally popping into one of those warzones.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

Psyclic
10.11.2012 , 09:53 PM | #17

Tell ya what, I'll give back the 280 warzone comms that I got for joining twice and winning with no one in it if I can have my character working again, sound fair......good

Some of us didn't milk it and are affected as well
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

tacResSpec
10.11.2012 , 10:14 PM | #18

Thats not true, It happened to me when I was in a group finder mission and exited the zone.

tacResSpec
10.11.2012 , 10:15 PM | #19
Also I wasnt exploiting a bug when I was warzoning, I'd leave everytime the glitched map came up and play the good ones , so I could play at least once every 4 times. Dont try to blame this on the players its the responsibility of the company we pay to provide this game to make sure that it works.

MrRuck
10.11.2012 , 11:33 PM | #20
No one has been able to do 50 PvP for days & the only answer we can get is that it *might* be fixed next Tuesday. Nice to know they care. :/
Lycaon
The Harbinger
< Samurai Pizza Cats >