Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Building Lag

FrigidSurf
12.19.2011 , 04:57 PM | #1
I am super, super bummed. My computer is running at optimal performance, and ANY time I get near, or in a building, the lag is devastating. My character is currently stuck inside a cave somewhere on Tython, lagging so hard I am unable to get out. I spent nearly two hours "outdoors" on the planet with zero lag, and no issues. Created different toons on different servers with the same effect. Getting close to or near, or if I can make it, inside a building will have drastic effects. I HAD NO PROBLEMS like this what-so-ever during the beta. I've been waiting for this game for about a year now, following it's every move. After beta, I was even more excited. Unless someone can explain to me what's going on, and how I can fix it, I will not be completing my pre-order tomorrow. Remember, my PC is not Alienware or anything, but I was able to run the client just fine during beta, and had absolutely zero to no lag. I have a direct connection to my modem, and my speed is very fast, plenty enough to run SWTOR. What happened? Was it an update to the new patch? What happened? I literally want to cry. Super bummed...
Sith Warrior on The Haringer Server. Come to the Dark Side Republic Scum!