Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Master-Nala
10.11.2012 , 05:10 PM | #41
Well done, devs. You gets some Darth Vader praise:

http://youtu.be/TLeOSOe4GmQ

xorcist
10.11.2012 , 05:16 PM | #42
Isn't it always the case. We get good news about added content, and people gotta be hate'n.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

LUCASCASADEIS
10.11.2012 , 06:04 PM | #43
woooooow, only what i can say is: I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. TOO FAST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

Well done Bioware, always (and yes it's true lol) i had hope in you

only i was waiting the space combats missions or the new WZ, but HK-51 woooooooow, well done, i am very happy

well done BW

may the force be with you Bioware

LUCASCASADEIS
10.11.2012 , 06:36 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaiiizuka View Post
Can you work on fixing the lagg problems instead? your ideas aren't working! D:
**** man

GARhenus
10.11.2012 , 08:03 PM | #45
Enjoy some good news and take your QQs somewhere else, there's a ton of other threads to release our frustrations

MuratReis
10.11.2012 , 09:00 PM | #46
This is the best update I've experienced so far; here's why:

(1) useful things on which to spend daily commendations / BH commendations;

(2) new daily area at Belsavis.

I could care less about the new droid companion, but if it makes other players happy, then it's a good thing.
''Ralph McQuarrie is the gentle giant of the Star Wars Universe.'' George Lucas

Ohamsie
10.11.2012 , 09:29 PM | #47
Oh it does make me happy. Story is my favorite part of this game, so I like seeing updates like this.
[THE EBON HAWK] The Groundflyer Legacy
Jedi Sentinel Oham | Sith Sorceror Catalon | Scoundrel Gartrick

Redat
10.12.2012 , 03:18 AM | #48
OMG kids are SO easily pleased, give em a shiny bit of fluff.........HOW ABOUT THEY FIX THE CRAP THEY BROKE FIRST? Amateurs.

Simbr
10.12.2012 , 03:51 AM | #49
1. Will the once per hour crashes we are experiencing since 1.4 mainly when entering WZ's (sometimes during) and gettting on to our ship from the fleet be fixed?

2. Will this HK companion be on par with other companions or make them all obselete?

3. Where is the new WZ?

hillerbees
10.12.2012 , 04:36 AM | #50
Great news - I was not expecting this until around Christmas. Can you tell us whether HK will be permanently available to get or is this going to be a world event/ short run possibility?

To the moaners - F*** the lot of you - you can't even welcome good news. Always looking to see what is not here yet and never happy unless you have something to be negative about. Why is it I get the feeling that Warzone players in particular are a bunch of little whingers that only play that part of the game exclusively and just enjoy beating on Recruit /underpowered newcomers. I'd like to think that not all who play warzones are that way but its the overwhelming feeling I get every time I go there to give it a go. An exclusive little club for hardcore teen gamers who have no lives either in other parts of the game or outside the game either - they even cry when their abilities are nerfed to enable more balanced general game play.

Thank you Bioware for doing your best and I for one love the game. 16 characters, a nice guild and lots to do!!