Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

manchusabre
10.11.2012 , 02:46 PM | #31
Ohhh a new companion that I will use for 5 minutes then never use again.

Ohamsie
10.11.2012 , 02:59 PM | #32
I'm also super curious about how HK-51 will be unlocked. I currently have only one character on the Rep and one character on the Imp. Once he's unlocked, if I decide to create new characters will I need to unlock him all over again? Will he be unlocked right from the start? Or will he be unlocked at a certain point in the game (like when you get your ship)?

I'm also hoping that HK-51 has a lot of customizations. I would like each of my characters to have a different looking HK droid. And while we're at it I would also like some ship droid customizations.
[THE EBON HAWK] The Groundflyer Legacy
Jedi Sentinel Oham | Sith Sorceror Catalon | Scoundrel Gartrick

Glower
10.11.2012 , 03:01 PM | #33
No new warzone again???
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Blighboy
10.11.2012 , 03:03 PM | #34
Surprised to see news so soon. Though it would be nice to have dailies on planets other than the ones we already have, rather than simply adding more to Belsavis.
An army of one man, but the right man for the job! -Clone trooper rallying call
Pillars of Ashla
Guild Site

Glower
10.11.2012 , 03:08 PM | #35
Also "Game Update 1.5 PTS Patch Notes" not just too short but the tiny, it's frustrating. Bio just broke "old" content to pieces and share it with every "major" path...
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Drudenfusz
10.11.2012 , 03:10 PM | #36
Looking forward to getting HK-51, but I would have liked it more to get first a new warzone...
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Mevan
10.11.2012 , 03:33 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
While I wait for the PTS client to finish updating, there is only one question on my mind:

Are Chat Bubbles in Game Update 1.5? If yes, it's totally awesome and I can't wait to test it.

If no, why not and in which update can we finally expect them to be added? It's about time.
^^This. Happy about HK though tbh, they should have released him ages ago, like they said they would.

Glzmo... I recognise that name.... SWG?

Redat
10.11.2012 , 03:53 PM | #38
DEJA VUE ANYONE?

Please enable transfers to PTS so this can be tested so you can ACT ON THE BUG REPORTS?

Game is STILL unplayable for me so I am not very enthusiastic about 1.5 .........HK is probably being shoved outa the door to appease the players but the fact still stands that the game IS BROKEN. Like someone posted before, take away a useless companion and what do you have, not much else thats what......

NightBlizzard
10.11.2012 , 04:20 PM | #39
I'm most interested in this whole 'you need one of each faction' thing going on with HK

Do you have to have them BOTH at 50 (or a certain level?) if thats the case than most people who play mostly Pub or Imp won't be seeing HK for a bit than. (My highest level 'Pub is 41)

Also - is it a long quest chain? Do you have to do a certain FP/OP/ect to obtain him?

Its a shame that only time will tell - hopefully the few that are able to get him in the PTS will be able to let us all know
"A large stack of credits does wonders for my affection level"

Mevan
10.11.2012 , 04:23 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by NightBlizzard View Post
I'm most interested in this whole 'you need one of each faction' thing going on with HK

Do you have to have them BOTH at 50 (or a certain level?) if thats the case than most people who play mostly Pub or Imp won't be seeing HK for a bit than. (My highest level 'Pub is 41)

Also - is it a long quest chain? Do you have to do a certain FP/OP/ect to obtain him?

Its a shame that only time will tell - hopefully the few that are able to get him in the PTS will be able to let us all know
Makes him less common, only die-hard KotOR fans will put in the time and effort to get him. It's a good idea. MMO players get it too easy nowadays, makes everything common junk, essentially.