Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: The Prequel Trilogy Jedi and Sith Part 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: The Prequel Trilogy Jedi and Sith Part 2

Aurbere
10.15.2012 , 03:23 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I second that, I know enough about Nihilus I think - and not much at all about lightsaber forms. It will be very interesting to know more - maybe some info on how to recognize them too (e.g. trademark moves) and famous practitioners? I'd love to watch a lightsaber duel and be like, oh I know that form, like a real star wars geek
I think it's decided then.

For those of you in the U.S, the thread on Lightsaber forms will be out tonight. As BrandonSM requested, I will be doing one thread for each form. So expect the Shii-Cho thread in a few hours.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

BrandonSM
10.15.2012 , 03:49 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think it's decided then.

For those of you in the U.S, the thread on Lightsaber forms will be out tonight. As BrandonSM requested, I will be doing one thread for each form. So expect the Shii-Cho thread in a few hours.
Can't wait!
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."