Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Chatos Academy ~ PvP/PvE Republic LF consistent reliable players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
The Chatos Academy ~ PvP/PvE Republic LF consistent reliable players

KAYRED
10.11.2012 , 09:55 AM | #1
Hello from the Chatos Academy, we are looking for anyone who wants to raid and can be accountable to show up. We are taking all players, we require that you show up to raids when you say you can, as well as, be respectful and considerate to your fellow guild mates. We have core raid spots open, and we have cleared through HM EC, but we are having problems with consistency, that's been keeping us from getting into progression raiding. We have a vent server, website, and 4 tab guild bank. If you are fresh and want to raid, we would love to help gear you up and work with you, just put into the guild what you want back. Our long term goal is field multiple raid groups, and have a ranked warzone team as well. Visit our Website at tcagaming.com or pm me or any other member if interested.
The Chatos Academy-Guild Master
"NovaKourn serving you the Nuts since 2011"

"For the Order and the Republic, I will give anything and everything, including my life." -Mace Windu

emidas
10.11.2012 , 10:03 AM | #2
Just to add to that, we're not the kind of guild that raids together 2-3 times a week and goes our separate ways, and are only together to progress in TOR. We like to bs in vent all the time, we play multiple games together (Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Day Z, etc), and we get along really well. We're easygoing, and like to play together.
Slingemi 55 Gunslinger | Emidas 50 Scoundrel | Crimp 50 Vanguard
Snipemi 55 Sniper | Sithyllis 50 Marauder |Vagemi 39 Powertech
The Chatos Academy - Officer

Mikoul
10.17.2012 , 01:24 PM | #3
bump.

KAYRED
10.17.2012 , 08:51 PM | #4
I didn't mention it in the OP, but my main is Kournelius(Defense Guardian) in game

"For the Order and the Republic, I will give anything and everything, including my life." -Mace Windu

emidas
10.19.2012 , 09:49 AM | #5
Our main need is DPS, we typically do not have issues with tanks and healers (but will still welcome them, as our tanks/healers also typically have great off-sets too, and we can get you up for dps as well).

MattBajaBoy
10.24.2012 , 12:40 PM | #6
Here's my history with the game. Just looking for a fresh new guild to kill Terror with. Repub or Imp doesnt matter.

Gear: I have a full campaign aug Commando (DG mainhand/offhand) and Merc. I also have a Marauder, Gunslinger, and Guardian in over 8/12 campaign aug and a Sorcerer in some rakata/bh.
AskMrRobot Profiles
Merc- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-ee581ec83715
Marauder- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-b00051df329c
Commando- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...8-452dd1077d0e
Gunslinger- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-e56ddd94206a
Guardian (Tank)- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...9-5950a1c883f4

Experience: I have experience in 16man TFB HM from Severity Gaming (Repub) and Origin of Sin (Empire). I have been in countless guilds over all the server merges trying to find my fit with balancing my imp/repub toons. I started with Memories of Xendor (MOX) and left cause I wasnt raiding. I have left a lot of guilds who have promised me 16man and not ran 16man Messores Republicae, Ebonlore. Severity gaming my last main guild kicked me taking 100 mando iron+ 2 skill barrel 27s without compensation + wasnt satisfied with my performance in 16man HM TFB and then our 8man TFB alt run. I've cleared all the HM content and can do so in an efficient manner.

All I'd ask from a guild considering me is run me once through TFB HM and see how I do, I know the mechanics and won't disappoint.

Availability: 9pm CST+ anyday.

Huah 55 CommandoDurge 55 Powertech
Gamble 55 Gunslinger Stormtrooper 55 Vanguard
Rageon 55 MercenaryProwle 50 Sniper

KAYRED
10.24.2012 , 10:31 PM | #7
We're not too strict. We like to have fun, we just want focus when it comes to boss fights. Pull your weight and help out guildies. We'd be very interested in bringing you on board.As of now our guild's progression nights are mainly Friday, we start 8pm cst, that's because everyone else in the raid group besides me lives on the east cost. A lot of times we do end up starting closer to 9pm, however.

emidas
11.01.2012 , 07:40 PM | #8
We have several nights open this weekend that we can take new recruits straight into raids. Story Mode, even, if need be.

KAYRED
11.13.2012 , 10:20 AM | #9
We're accepting players of all levels, we love to help members of all lvls.

KAYRED
11.21.2012 , 08:05 AM | #10
Thanks to F2P we've picked up a couple of more players. Looking for all roles to help fill a second raid group.