Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Top 10 Sith in the Empire


Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 09:21 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Spoiler


OP, no Wrath or Nox in your top 10? Odd, very odd.
Like i said i chose not to put them in due to them being pc's if i did however theyd be at least #3 if not #2 on the list respectively

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
10.11.2012 , 10:10 AM | #12
PC's stories are considerd canon, their game mechanics aren't but ok I get it. You left the Dread Masters off your list though.

Mine:
1. The Emperor
2. collective Dread Masters
3. Darth Jadus
4.Wrath
5.Darth Karrid
6.Darth Nox
7.Darth Marr
8. Darth Ravage
9. Darth Mortis
10. Darth Vowrawn
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
10.11.2012 , 11:32 AM | #13
1. The Emperor
2. Dread Masters
3. The Entity
4. Darth Marr
5. Darth Malgus
6. Lord Scourge
7. Darth Baras
8. Darth Thanaton
9. Darth Jadus
10. Darth Mortis

This is not including the SI and SW

Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 11:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
PC's stories are considerd canon, their game mechanics aren't but ok I get it. You left the Dread Masters off your list though.

Mine:
1. The Emperor
2. collective Dread Masters
3. Darth Jadus
4.Wrath
5.Darth Karrid
6.Darth Nox
7.Darth Marr
8. Darth Ravage
9. Darth Mortis
10. Darth Vowrawn
Yea true but the thing about the dread masters is that all 6 have to be together or there not nearly as strong that kinda cut them off my list since evryone else uses their own strength

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
10.11.2012 , 03:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
1. The Emperor
2. Dread Masters
3. The Entity
4. Darth Marr
5. Darth Malgus
6. Lord Scourge
7. Darth Baras
8. Darth Thanaton
9. Darth Jadus
10. Darth Mortis

This is not including the SI and SW
Damnit, I forgot The Entity aka
Spoiler


Even taking the Dread Masters as individuals, I don't believe them as anything to sneeze at, I didn't want to take up spots as individuals. Collectively, i think they rival The Emperor in terms of power and separately they seem to rival those on our lists;
Spoiler


I thought for sure if someone had an issue with my personal list, even though everyone is entitled to an opinion, it would be with Karrid.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 05:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Damnit, I forgot The Entity aka
Spoiler


Even taking the Dread Masters as individuals, I don't believe them as anything to sneeze at, I didn't want to take up spots as individuals. Collectively, i think they rival The Emperor in terms of power and separately they seem to rival those on our lists;
Spoiler


I thought for sure if someone had an issue with my personal list, even though everyone is entitled to an opinion, it would be with Karrid.
When Annihilation comes out then il either agree or have a problem with Karrid being on the list

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
10.11.2012 , 05:48 PM | #17
1. Emperor
2. Wrath
3. Nox
4. Jadus
5-10. The Dread Masters

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
10.11.2012 , 06:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkondo View Post
When Annihilation comes out then il either agree or have a problem with Karrid being on the list
She is in command of the Ascendant Spear, 'nuff said. We didn't say personal power, we just said power, and that is one hell of a superweapon.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 06:47 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
She is in command of the Ascendant Spear, 'nuff said. We didn't say personal power, we just said power, and that is one hell of a superweapon.
Nox: "Ive got 4 Silencers"
Angral "Ive got The Desolator, Planet Prison, Power Guard, Shock Drum, and the Death Mark"
Jadus: "I got
Spoiler

Karrid: "How cute. I got the freakin Ascendant Spear so go suck on that!!"

NasherUK's Avatar


NasherUK
10.12.2012 , 12:36 PM | #20
Malgus should be right up there with the best, he was a good character.

Spoiler