Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 Sith in the Empire

Darkondo
10.10.2012 , 09:59 PM | #1
This is just my opinion of the 10 strongest sith in the empire (power who would win in a fight wise) just my opinion feel free to disagree or put 2 cents into this (also i didnt count the SW or SI since thre PC's which makes it hard to judge them for obvious reasons.)

1. The Emperor
2. Darth Jadus
3. Darth Marr
4. Darth Ravage
5. Darth Mortis
6. Lord Scourge
7. Darth Baras
8. Darth Malgus
9. Darth Thanaton
10. Darth Vengean

Newyankalt
10.10.2012 , 10:05 PM | #2
I would still add Darth Nox as 2nd on that list but Thananton should be higher than 9th. Thanaton seemed like a lot more if a challenge than baras. Baras got me down to 1k health with his super shout and I still beat him. FUS ROH DAH shout threw me into a wall.

Darkondo
10.10.2012 , 10:31 PM | #3
Meh i just figured Baras was strong enough to convince the dark council (including thanaton who was there) that he had the emperor living inside him, personally i found both baras and thanaton to be pitiful act 3 bosses minus baras's RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!! attack that was nice. Credit to whoever came up with that in the making fun of darth baras thread.

x-Darkstorm-x
10.11.2012 , 02:51 AM | #4
For me out of all the timelines of The Sith recorded history, from start to Sidious' demise at Endor my favourite Sith Lord has to be Darth Nihilus, mailnly due to his entire story and appearance, fearsome and evil. Most ofthe SIth Lords just looked like regular people, he made some effort !!!.....

Ismercu
10.11.2012 , 08:31 AM | #5
Spoiler

Temeluchus
10.11.2012 , 08:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismercu View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

OP, no Wrath or Nox in your top 10? Odd, very odd.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

epicfear
10.11.2012 , 08:52 AM | #7
Yeah, where are the wrath and darth nox? Doesn't the emperor's hand state somewhere that the wrath is second only to the emperor in power, or did i misinterpret that?
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

_biddan_
10.11.2012 , 08:57 AM | #8
1:emperor
2-2:wrath-darth nox/occlus/imperius
all others can go die.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 09:05 AM | #9
Spoiler

Darkondo
10.11.2012 , 09:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ismercu View Post
Spoiler
It takes four heroes to defeat Malgus due to game mechanics which have no credibility on judging ones power lore wise. As for Baras
Spoiler
as well as defeating Darth Angral with just the use of force lightning after The Sacking of Coruscant while Malgus was stuck taking orders from him that is canon.