Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone "Kickball-style" Saturday Oct. 10

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Ranked Warzone "Kickball-style" Saturday Oct. 10

wilcofan
10.10.2012 , 05:03 PM | #1
Hello forum friends!

I will be organizing some RWZ queues on Saturday Oct 13 starting at 2pm CST (12 PST). We will start by inviting 16 people to an operations group, and then dividing the group into two separate groups. This will allow us to guarantee queue pops. If one team is consistently winning (because we will actually try to compete), then members of each team will be moved around to ensure that the games actually feel competitive. Hopefully, we can get this together and working, but I will need your help. Please tell your friends! All are welcome, and we will be using ventrilo.

Message Depinto or xcornelius as we will be the two forming the groups.

jonafett
10.11.2012 , 09:25 AM | #2
I assume you mean this upcoming Saturday since your date is wrong. I'll make sure to have a team queuing.
Oops

wilcofan
10.11.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3
my apologies for the typo in the date, it is indeed the 13th, thank you for the catch

TerragShugo
10.12.2012 , 11:40 AM | #4
I would LOVE to be involved in this!
I just recently re-ground another Imp BH (my 3rd lvl 50 toon now) by practically doing nothing but pvp'ing....97% was pvp lol. I was talking to some people the other day, after thinking about it on my own and wanted to do something like this. I'm glad to see someone is already getting it going. Congrats for making the effort.

I'll send a mail out to the names mentioned, but you can find me on Terragson in the mean time. I think I may have some guild mates that would be up for this as well, I'll check with them tonight. I'm all for more pvp, grouping with other people for pvp, promoting a team effort in pvp, guilds working together to...do more pvp.....and what ever leads to some pvp!
It'd be nice to see some people work together to create some open world pvp battles as well. There are some awesome places/planets for a few battles. Maybe once a week or something?

Hope to see you guys on Saturday.
Lets have some fun, and kick in some Rep teeth while we do it!

/salute

I am Terragson, with the guild Imperial Order, on The Bastion...and I approve this message.