Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

meanken
11.30.2012 , 11:45 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Yeah, I just read those posts. Here was what i was originaly expecting. "Greetings, I am an angery sith lord disguised as a Jedi, but don't tell anyone, and I want to higher you to kill this dude for me and you'll do it for free, or you'll talk to mr. lightsaber and mrs. lightning. If you die, then I'll kill him. Thank you."
LOL. they are playing it consertivly for the moment. Zero just got the job today, keep in mind. you may become a target later, paticuary if you keep stalking zero, but for now, you are a non-priorty

oh, and they are going to know you are following them, by the way. mean's job as a securty guy means he has the entire inside and outside of the house wired with camras, trip wires, and other.....more deadly defences on the inside, and you just kinda showed yourself standing out on the street

ColonelWolf
12.01.2012 , 12:06 AM | #152
Wolf is no amature. If he does something, he does it for a reason....... or he's drunk. But that's beside the point. He was in special forces for at least a hundered years, if not more. If he wanted too, he could infiltrate the house and leave with minimal detection. But yes, he wasn't aware of those things at the time so he would have been caught on the cameras for a few seconds. If he did try to infiltrate, he would. And steal all the ale and cookies from the fridge........ and the couch, if he could lift it.

Edit: Wolf could be loosing his touch, which would explain some of the obvious mistakes he did while tracking..... or he could have been drunk.............. or a combination of both.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

legolegion
12.01.2012 , 03:25 AM | #153
Yeah, I just read those posts. Here was what i was originaly expecting. "Greetings, I am an angery sith lord disguised as a Jedi, but don't tell anyone, and I want to higher you to kill this dude for me and you'll do it for free, or you'll talk to mr. lightsaber and mrs. lightning. If you die, then I'll kill him. Thank you."
oi sir lightsaber and lady lighting
beside i prefare force crush, and not always the throat.
also that would not be very subtle
plus if he fails and has to explain him self to the authorityies
then he can`t implicate me as a stih

Edit: Wolf could be loosing his touch, which would explain some of the obvious mistakes he did while tracking..... or he could have been drunk.............. or a combination of both.
or it could be seen by others as insane

note at wending today so won`t be posting again
that why she left

side note colonel is incharge of a minimum of a regiment

legolegion
12.03.2012 , 11:34 AM | #154
cheers meanken did not actualy expect a holo update

meanken
12.03.2012 , 11:40 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
cheers meanken did not actualy expect a holo update
eh, was doing it anyway regardless lol

legolegion
12.03.2012 , 11:50 AM | #156
yes but you did it after my post, where i turned on the holonews.

theirs me thinking you where being nice after icecream and toeasy in other rp

ColonelWolf
12.05.2012 , 01:37 AM | #157
May I ask what other RP you are refering to?
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
12.05.2012 , 01:55 AM | #158
May I ask what other RP you are refering to?
it is one that started a few months ago, mandorion break away, and later led to our current one, secret stratagem. we have to be nearing the 5000 post mark soon lol

legolegion
12.05.2012 , 02:03 AM | #159
to easy did not buy me a drink
and icecream did not pull out her seat for her to sit down before eating

Bird_of_Thunder
12.08.2012 , 09:58 PM | #160
thinking about bringing in a Jedi version of Ravvok. part of his story is that he fell to the Dark Side after becoming a Jedi Knight.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>