Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

Bird_of_Thunder
11.28.2012 , 08:12 PM | #131
lego Kaddo is with the person issuing the info bounty, but will be back at the bar once he gets paid
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 08:29 PM | #132
Exactly where are the Imperial deffectors?
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 08:38 PM | #133
They are on a freighter near the taris system. Reason being that it is Republic controlled, in a way, but the Empire has a small hold where a freighter can easily be 'captured'.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 08:49 PM | #134
Is it a trap?

Edit: Reason why I ask is if it is not important to the RP itself, some random squad would be sent to pick them up. But if it is important in some why, then Wolf would be sent to pick them up.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

MdLogan
11.28.2012 , 08:53 PM | #135
It is just a defection. No trap, this time. There might be in the future.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 09:05 PM | #136
Will be posting Cortis's bio soon been kinda busy

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 09:58 PM | #137
Sorry for off the topic question, but does any one know when bioware will finally release Cathar playable species? They said they would in the update trailer, but I have yet to see them.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.28.2012 , 09:58 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Sorry for off the topic question, but does any one know when bioware will finally release Cathar playable species? They said they would in the update trailer, but I have yet to see them.
i hope soon. i wanna visit Makeb! im tired of dailies!
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
11.28.2012 , 10:12 PM | #139
your probably looking at somewhere around 1.7 to 1.8 for either Makeb or the Cathar.

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 10:15 PM | #140
Damn you bioware..........