Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

legolegion
11.27.2012 , 04:58 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Don't expect Wolf to die so easily.
if you did their be no fun in it all

ColonelWolf
11.27.2012 , 07:25 PM | #112
Apparently Wolf likes running....... alot.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 07:54 PM | #113
Lots of running is good. Keeps you in shape.
On a side note it helps keep away cancer, so running even better.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
11.27.2012 , 08:02 PM | #114
sorry for absence, had some family stuff to do, and while there's still stuf left ill try best to be on more.

to confirm yes im at the bar
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
11.28.2012 , 12:31 AM | #115
okay which one
it was kaddo and he left oh well
unless his brother still in the bar

terrorfistjab
11.28.2012 , 04:35 AM | #116
Ok, so I just finished catching up on everything in the thread and, yeah, this time I want to be that guy.

There are huge and I mean HUGE gaps in logic in this rp. Just a couple of points to show what I am talking about.

1. The Senator gets killed and Wolf mentions that the medics tend to her body:
Wolf shook his head at the stupidity as he sheathed his sword and watched as medics arrived.
thus, clearly indicating that staff and security knew about the breach and assassination. Yet these nameless totally unknown characters or whoever, say this
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
meanwhile....

"Well? how long has she been dead?"

"I would have to say about an hour, maybe hour and a half."

"Damm, how did no one find her till now?"

"Camras are down in this sector, sir, matnence."

"But, look around! there was a fight here. someone found her, probably engaged the assassin, then just left without a word to anyone!"

"Maybe a rival assassin?"

"possably, but why would anyone want her dead? what was the motive?"
WHAT?! If they already had medical staff attending to her body, how in the blue hell does any of this random conversation between whoever make any sense?

Plus if it did take over an hour for anyone to realize that a bounty hunter, general and other random bounty hunters had a standoff that resulted in the death of a Senator, that means after it happened everybody just left and didn't say a word about it, which is even more illogical!

Plus Harris gave a big speech at the same time, so the building(yes I know it is huge still use some common sense) would be crawling with extra security and media to cover that, yet all this crazy battling happened without anyone noticing for over an hour?! Give me a break! Oh and Meanken, spell check brother, it is your friend.

Oh don't get me started on Wolf, I mean, you see a bounty hunter kill a senator, and then see another bounty hunter knock out a another bounty hunter, yet his real desire is to chase down a Chiss secretary he doesn't trust? REALLY?! Not going after the assassin, or the other two Mandos, but that damn secretary, yep that is top priority?! Also, why is Wolf surprised to hear about the lockdown on the Senate tower...HE WAS THERE, HE SHOULD KNOW WHY!!! If anything he should have been one of the chief people in charge of locking it down. He should have been coordinating a manhunt to find this stupid assassin, and have those other two located and questioned.

Also speaking of those two, what the hell was up with that Deus ex machina moment. I mean I get it you kind of tried to make it make sense afterwards, but it literally made no sense at the time and later seemed like you were just trying to force an excuse to explain it.

Then you guys keep putting your characters into situations that they don't really belong in(Corruck owns his own shop, but happens to need extra money so he gets a job at a bar as a bouncer in like two seconds of being there ) just to force character interactions that fall flat and really go nowhere.

Now my couple of post haven't been the best, and I am little shameful of that fact, but they at least make sense in the context of the RP, and I have tried to work with the mash-up of nonsense that is being produce here.

This RP has real potential to be a solid and fun RP, but you guys have to question what your character is doing, and just as important what other characters are doing/done is making sense, and that you are writing the best post possible.

I am not trying to be mean or harsh but you guys have potential to really make a great RP out of this and you are blowing it. I want to see you all push yourselves to do some really great character interactions and have fun, and you know make it feel like, I don't know STAR WARS!

If I hurt anyone's feelings I am sorry but everyone in this thread can do better, myself included!

And if you guys want me to leave after this I will but, I had to say something because it was getting pretty silly.

ColonelWolf
11.28.2012 , 04:36 AM | #117
I apologize for the continuity errors, that is my fault, it has been a while since I took part in an RP like this.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

terrorfistjab
11.28.2012 , 04:42 AM | #118
I apologize for the continuity errors, that is my fault, it has been a while since I took part in an RP like this.
Hey, it is fine, they do happen, sometimes you don't have time to go back and reread what others have posted or the post happen so close together that you miss something, and it doesn't make sense.

But the first continuity error I pointed out in quotes wasn't your fault, it was Meanken. And again that post of yours was a while back, but I even remembered you mentioning the medics or something to that effect before I started writing that post. And there is always the possibility of editing.

Sorry I am no trying to scare people into not wanting to do post-by-play RPs but you have to have some consistency and logic to what you are doing with your characters.

Also, I just reread my post and I felt like I picked on you a lot Wolf, and I am sorry for that. I wasn't trying to single out anyone person. And I will give you this, at least when you post you write more than one sentence. I mean, these post don't have to be novels but would it kill people to at least throw a description or two in there so we have a little structure to what we are reading?

meanken
11.28.2012 , 06:07 AM | #119
ok.....freely admiting that was my own screw up with the medics. Forgive me, this is my first time running an rp thread. Wolf, you mind just editing that last part out, just so it makes sence?

as for the deal with the odd focus, I was thinking that too, and was planing on having the milltary seriously grill wolf for that when they found out he was invloved. I did not say anything cause I assumed it was intentional. Sorry

edit-Meanken, not meankin! Why do so many people get that wrong?