Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

DocZoloft
11.06.2012 , 02:01 AM | #41
The Art of Warfare would definitely like to be involved in the POT5 community at large. <Republic of TAW> officers are Draxton, Leetha, and Zoloc. <Empire of TAW> officers are Zarreq, Ballak, and Ellyrianangel. If you need to contact someone via email, just use Draxton@taw.net.
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Cilas
11.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #42
I would love to join in on behalf of D F R as well. In game name is Cilas. I'm not the guild leader but I'll relay information if he can't make it. Has the date been set?

dfr.guildnow.com
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

FreelancerMSC
11.08.2012 , 05:40 PM | #43
X Legion would be interested in such a meeting. It would be nice to know when server wide things are going on instead of stumbling across them. I would be available 8-10 +/- most weeknights (Eastern), and most of the day on weekends. You can find me in game on Virasa or Serrine, and we're at www.10th-legion.com, and I'm Virasa on there.

StoneWillJedi
11.09.2012 , 09:54 AM | #44

Tivel
11.09.2012 , 05:24 PM | #45
Our guild is small, but we're still interested in this. I'm one of the council members of Eternals, in game name is Cyran.

Dragonbgone
11.11.2012 , 05:21 PM | #46
This is Dack, GM of Messores Republicae. We are willing to take part.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Naoshiki
11.11.2012 , 05:38 PM | #47
Looks like I am a little late at posting to this but I am Raiju, one of the officers in <Audacious> imp side. We would be willing to participate as well. Just send me an in-game mail if anything is planned.
Don't Holocall and Speeder. It's the Law! - Audacious - Prophecy of the Five
Raiju, Feracity & Brynhìldr 55 Sorcs, Chervil 55 Sniper, Bvlgaris 55 Op
Silva'daeus 55 Bounty Hunter, Xavellia 55 Jug, Gianetta 55 PT
Malyponopos 55 Sent, Baby'Bátter 55 GS, Raijillia 55 Sage

CaptainPeabo
11.26.2012 , 11:25 AM | #48
Hey everyone, I must apologize for the timing of my bad luck. But I am back now, I want to thank everyone for their interest in the guild meeting. We are going to go with Sun, Dec 9th at 1 pm est as the date for the meeting. We ask that guilds only bring their leader and two officers due to the size of the meeting. I'll be using the information that I have so far to contact guilds to open friendly relations, but I ask that guild leaders send me mail in game so I can give the guild the correct information. My in-game name is Bryson. Be sure to check this thread for the agenda that we will be discussing in our game. Again guys sorry for the delay and thanks for the interest and I'll be seeing everyone for sure Dec 9th at 1pm.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Liaison | International Guild

Cilas
11.26.2012 , 05:57 PM | #49
do you have an imperial character we can mail? I'm assuming bryson is your pub char?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

jumay
11.26.2012 , 11:00 PM | #50
Either me or one of our officers will be there.