Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Guild Leader's Council Meeting-Pax Republica

10.15.2012 , 02:47 PM | #31
Hey <FOAD> is down for any PvP action. I am an officer, and I have set up world events in Fatman. I have some good ideas that will get the blood of some old SWG vets, as well as some of the new blood, boiling. Hit me up in game Kahndraga, Llamatoe, Bubbamacaque, or BigTbag on pub side or Ghostllama on imp side. You can also get in contact with Colid, Deegle, Oden, Earendel, or Macro. These are all officers/ guild leaders.
-Warlord Kahndraga MacTavish-
-Major Llamatoe MacTavish-
"F*@% Off And Die"

10.15.2012 , 05:50 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainPeabo View Post
I'll shoot you an in game email, need to know time of day and your guild website so I can pop in and say hey to the rest of your guild when i start these up on wed.
It's in my sig, just click the name
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader

10.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #33
<The Omega Knights> would like to be more involved with the community as well. Would definitely like to sit down with you guys and collaborate on some ideas.
GM The Omega Knights

10.17.2012 , 07:49 AM | #34
I'm Healingtouch GM of <Death to the Republic>. Add me to the contact list and let's get this moving forward. I'd suggest using the open chat or using an open Mumble/Vent chat channel if possible. Our guild is available for all pvp events.

10.19.2012 , 08:40 AM | #35
Ill be contacting guilds today shooting in game emails and such. Really sorry it wasnt sooner got a lot of real world crap going on.
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Liaison | International Guild

10.19.2012 , 01:09 PM | #36
Great to hear. Should we brin our body guards or is this goin to be held in a non world pvp area lol. Never know who is watching this thread to make J/K

I can't wait to be apart of this.

10.20.2012 , 10:31 PM | #37
Bryson (Captain Peabo) is having some technical issues so it will be a few days/weeks before he can update this. However we are shooting for a November meeting date and would like to see 1-2 people from each guild attend. Thank you all for your patience!
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Arbiter | International Guild

10.21.2012 , 09:58 AM | #38
can we try to make it the first week or the last week in Nov? I'll be out of the country for the 2nd and 3rd weeks

11.06.2012 , 12:04 AM | #39
Hit me up on Yenoom

Part of the Triumvirate of GMs in <Rogue>.

Would certainly be interested in doing some more world pvp events

11.06.2012 , 12:49 AM | #40
Hey i will show up i am one of the officers for <Exiles of Lowca> just kinda wanna see what this is going to be like and want to get more involved in the community just post a time and i will try and be there.
SWG Lowca
SWTOR Prophecy of the Five - Myirk 50 Happy Feet