Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I PERSONALLY like the new sounds, honestly i do.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I PERSONALLY like the new sounds, honestly i do.

10.09.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
as title says, i hated quick shot before, power shot i swear is slightly different till from flurry, i love the new wounding shot ANIMATION AND SOUND.

i just think the vocal kiddies are out and about, because the forums on many games tend to have a vocal minority when it comes to issues like this except for game breaking stuff
.▼#/ ( ) /¯¯

10.09.2012 , 11:13 AM | #2
Lol, don't get me wrong, but you're really saying you didn't like the loud "BLAM BLAM" from quick shots prior to 1.4?

Neither from charged burst?

That loud sound is what made me use quick shots a lot more than any other type of fire.

I, on the other hand, expect them to change the sound back so I can continue leveling my smuggler, because right now it seems like "without flavor" and a little boring to me.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota

10.09.2012 , 01:42 PM | #3
honestly the bam bam was to lound
.▼#/ ( ) /¯¯

10.09.2012 , 01:51 PM | #4
They removed the '' POW POW '' from our 30% execute? Hell with this game.

10.09.2012 , 01:53 PM | #5
why are they trying to fix things that aren't broken?
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

10.09.2012 , 04:40 PM | #6
I sort of agree. I like the new quick shot sound, but I'm too low level for the other stuff.

Nice signature!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

10.09.2012 , 06:01 PM | #7
Wounding Shots sounds like a woodpecker now... really annoying.

10.10.2012 , 10:05 PM | #8
i do miss the beefy old sound of charged burst, but the new sound isn't too bad. the other sound effect changes don't bother me either.
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel

10.11.2012 , 08:07 AM | #9
the charged burst sound was so kick *** before they broke it, that sometimes I kept pressing it although I could press something else for more damage and less cost. I pressed that charged burst button with increasing joy per use until I ran out of energy and energy cd's. that's how much fun that sound was. and now I don't even log my gunslinger anymore (that's just how disappointed I am because the sound changed)

yes I am serious about that!
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

10.12.2012 , 06:41 PM | #10
They're not 'new' they're bugged.