Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Republic] Reclaim (Swedish) Part of Ruthless Community

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd > Guild Recruitment
[Republic] Reclaim (Swedish) Part of Ruthless Community

Zlinth
04.04.2013 , 06:56 AM | #11
We are still very active and waiting alot for the new expansion!! gief it now

MidichIorian
04.05.2013 , 03:46 PM | #12
Let's be honest here, I'm somewhat of a dick so I'm not going to go through the trouble of signing up on some offsite if there's no chance that I'll get in. So what are my chances and are you doing world bosses? The latter is the main reason to why i would consider a guild, I need world bosses for the scooters.

Edit: Ja det finns ingen chans att jag fyller i min riktiga uppgifter under rekrytering. Sverige är ett litet land, till den grad that jag har sprungit på folk som jag spelat med i andra spel men inte hade någon ambition att lära känna närmare (de hade sin bild som avatar och jag fick sedan reda på att de var från samma trakt).

Zlinth
04.19.2013 , 06:53 AM | #13
Reclaim is still active and still welcoming swedish players that would like to join a fun community. We are looking at creating the best and most comfortable home in the Star Wars Galaxy for swedish players that you can enjoy all the different aspects of the game.

If you like PVE? Then apply to us, we got at the moment 2 raid groups up and running, 1 hardcore group and 1 casual group that wants to call themself "Powerpuffpinglorna" We also offers Casual raids, usually starting 19 or 20 on the evening.

If you like PVP? You can then sign up for our PVP evenings, where we play with our low level chars or at max level, it depends on the sign ups and what everyone in the group wants to play that evening. Usually doing it on Friday, and we don't have any restrictions if you would like to take a drink or a beer on a friday/Saturday event created by our officers or by the majority of our members.

If you Like to be casual/social? Then we arrange Datacrones hunts and in the future we are going to expand that further to lore and achievement nights where we hunt down achievements, searching for lores and datacrones.

If you got any questions?

Visit our website create a account and then send a PM to Krizzlock or send me a PM on Swtor.com.

Thanks for reading our recruit thread on this forum, do not hestitate to ask me so will i respond as soon as possible.

Zlinth
05.17.2013 , 03:15 AM | #14
We are still recruiting new people to the guild.

We have 2 PVE groups up and running, one Hardcore and one Casual group!

We consist of 264 members and 20-28 online during the same time on the evening and have around 40-50 logged in during the whole days.

Our progress at the moment is:

Scum & Villainy = 6/7 HardMode
Terror From Beyond = 2/5 HardMode

Zlinth
06.03.2013 , 06:39 AM | #15
Reclaim's Hardcore Group aka Progress Raiding Group is now recruting a dps to take a spot in our team!

What we are looking for:

* Commando
* Sentinel
* Gunslinger

One of these classes are what we are looking for at the moment, our progression so far:

S&V HM - 6/7
TFB HM - 2/5

We are a group that consist of 4 players that have played together for a long time in SWTOR and we have added 2 more members to the team that have really come into the team, eager to learn the fights and eager to down the annoying boss that we tried to hard on.

If you speak swedish and wants to have a fun time raiding some progress raids? Then fill in the application on our website or contact Krizzlock ingame for more information.

http://Ruthless.se

Zlinth
07.01.2013 , 06:52 AM | #16
Alot of things have happend with the progression and the guild.

We have grown and growned quite a large bit since the latest update.

TFB HM is now cleared, last boss in S&V have not been downed yet due to people getting rescheduled at work and need to take in ungeared players but we are reforming our progress group and will soon be back on track

But we got now 105+ unique accounts in the guild, two raid teams and alot of levelers in and playing the game at the moment.

Zlinth
07.11.2013 , 09:21 AM | #17
We are still a big guild with average around 25 people online on the evenings playing together, raiding, playing pvp or just leveling up their characters

Join the fun you to today

hallucigenocide
07.11.2013 , 05:26 PM | #18
do i have to apply on your website?

Zlinth
07.12.2013 , 05:42 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
do i have to apply on your website?
Hi.

Yes we take applications on our website, you can fill in the application at this link:

Recruit section

We happily look forward for your application

DjLars
09.11.2013 , 04:37 PM | #20
Ansökt nu