Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando healing build 1.4 ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Commando healing build 1.4 ?

LaniAkavir
10.19.2012 , 04:30 AM | #11
After trading shield improvements with Alacrity/ammo CD boost (with HM EC/TfB full clear)

Here are my thoughts:
Ran into no problems on healing at all, but the only thing that bugs me is the need to respec for PVP again.

The only noticeable boost from the extra 5% alacrity is the 0.1 second less on cast time for my medical probe. I'd still keep my shield improvements over the alacrity boost for PVE or PVP.

I need to put more thoughts on the ammo recharge CD skill, though.

Either that extra 10% heals or 1 more ammo, I cannot decide.

Overall, I went back to my old build and find myself happier not having to respec back and forth.
Combat Medic since Summer 2011

Kenji, S-1 All-Derp
The Medic's Legacy

Chef_BoyRUdead
10.19.2012 , 12:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LaniAkavir View Post
After trading shield improvements with Alacrity/ammo CD boost (with HM EC/TfB full clear)

Here are my thoughts:
Ran into no problems on healing at all, but the only thing that bugs me is the need to respec for PVP again.

The only noticeable boost from the extra 5% alacrity is the 0.1 second less on cast time for my medical probe. I'd still keep my shield improvements over the alacrity boost for PVE or PVP.

I need to put more thoughts on the ammo recharge CD skill, though.

Either that extra 10% heals or 1 more ammo, I cannot decide.

Overall, I went back to my old build and find myself happier not having to respec back and forth.
I can understand your preference more now that I know you PVP, I don't do that at all so it didn't factor at all into my thought process.