Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What order the class's stories?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
What order the class's stories?

THorsblood
10.08.2012 , 10:50 PM | #1
Basically I just want to know what the title asks

All I know is

Agent before consular. (Agent is the cause of Zenith's hate for the empire)
Knight before Warrior. (Killing of the Emperor, But not really)

So what's the order story wise

1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8.___ ?
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

Bird_of_Thunder
10.11.2012 , 09:47 PM | #2
Knight and Warrior are concurrent. Rest is after. I know SI is after SW/JK because Thanaton was present when te Wrath killed Baras, and the Wrath only heard about the Emperor's death minutes after killing Baras

Ranadiel_Marius
10.12.2012 , 05:16 AM | #3
They all happen roughly concurrently. The exact order can and does change in some instances on a planet by planet basis. But the difference appears to be fairly minor on the whole.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Newyankalt
10.15.2012 , 07:45 AM | #4
Trooper is after warrior because when Lt, pierce talks about taking over the bastion for the empire than in the trooper you retake it for the republic so far I'm thinking. Knight-Warrior-Inquistor-Trooper.

Emperor-Norton
10.15.2012 , 08:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by THorsblood View Post
Basically I just want to know what the title asks

All I know is

Agent before consular. (Agent is the cause of Zenith's hate for the empire)
Knight before Warrior. (Killing of the Emperor, But not really)

So what's the order story wise

1.___ 2.___ 3.___ 4.___5.___ 6.___ 7.___ 8.___ ?
Considering that the Empire starts Balmorra in Act One, while for the Republic goes there in Act Two; I think Agent being before Consular doesn't say anything about who is first, since the all of the Acts are more or less meant to be concurrent.

However, I think that Act One for both sides is happening at generally the same time. Any difference is negligible.

Act Two sees the Republic classes before the Empire (BP and the Foundry both have to happen after Maelstorm Prison), but Imperial Quesh seems to have the Empire go first (I believe their main Quest Giver is killed or captured by the Republic in their storyline). So take your pick if the Republic is first but Quesh is weird, or the Republic Heroes just did Taral V and Maelstorm earlier in their story than the levels imply, and the Imperials do Act 2 first.

Act Three though has all the Empire storylines happen before the Republic. Considering the main Questgiver on Corellia for the Empire is killed in the Republic Storyline, the Empire has to be first. Not only that, they finish their Act Three's before the Republic is even done with Corellia. Since the Republic Players talk to Supreme Chancellor Saresh
Spoiler
at the end of Corellia. You can assume that all the Empire Stories are done by then. So the Knight's Story actually ends after the Warrior's is over (the difference is just a few weeks at most though).

However, we know that the Warrior's Story finishes before the Inquisitor. Only because Thanaton's is still on the Dark Council when the Warrior's storyline ends.

DarthRamette
10.26.2012 , 04:49 PM | #6
The Knight and Warrior story end at around the same time as while you are killing Baras the Knight is attacking who he/she thinks of the Emperor but as a Warrior you find out that isn't case its only the voice. The SW story does take place before the Inquisitor story due to Thanaton being a living member of the Dark Council when you head in to kill Baras.

StarSquirrel
10.26.2012 , 04:56 PM | #7
I think to make sense of the story lines in terms of the Class story order, you have to ignore the planetary orders. Lets face it, not all the hero's could have done all the planetary stories. If you base it solely off of companion and Class story, you should get a better picture.

I think the general consensus I've heard was Agent is the first story to finish and consular or inquisitor finish last.

Also, BH before Trooper and Knight finishes before Warrior (but just barely I believe.)

What I think is likely (not definitive by any stretch of the imagination)
1. Agent
2. Bounty Hunter
3-5. Warrior/Knight/Smuggler (not sure what order)
6. Trooper
7-8. Consular/Inquisitor (not sure what order)
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Captain_Zone
10.26.2012 , 06:30 PM | #8
My guess is BH first, since the end takes place before ALL the Republic endings, and possibly either Agent or SW last. The Knight/SW storylines take place nearly simultaneously, with the SW coming in right after the Knight at the end. Between BH and the last three is anyone's guess.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.26.2012 , 06:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
My guess is BH first, since the end takes place before ALL the Republic endings, and possibly either Agent or SW last. The Knight/SW storylines take place nearly simultaneously, with the SW coming in right after the Knight at the end. Between BH and the last three is anyone's guess.
the SW had Thanaton present so it was before SI. JK was confirmed to be the first story to finish, and SW is concurrent to it

Meepbot
10.26.2012 , 09:23 PM | #10
IA chapter 2, Ardun Kothe is trying to stop the war before it happens, the trooper starts the war, and every other class ch 2 starts after the war has, So I think its

1) IA
2)Trooper
3)JK (barely above SW)
4)SW
5-8) No clue from here
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG