Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Firestorm> Will be hosting a war on ilum.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
<Firestorm> Will be hosting a war on ilum.

Firesteve
10.08.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1
Firestorm will be hosting a war on ilum. I have not set a date yet however im thinking either Sat the 10/20 or Friday the 10/26. I will have more details later with an official post but wanted to get some ideas first and gauge the interest level. Also looking for some of the larger IMP guilds to help coordinate with for there side of things.......I know the imps usually have a good showing but still. Feel free to respond here or hit me up in game sometime or visit our website and msg me there.
Firestormguild.net
GT: Firesteve

Wraiven
10.09.2012 , 06:34 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Firesteve View Post
Firestorm will be hosting a war on ilum. I have not set a date yet however im thinking either Sat the 10/20 or Friday the 10/26. I will have more details later with an official post but wanted to get some ideas first and gauge the interest level. Also looking for some of the larger IMP guilds to help coordinate with for there side of things.......I know the imps usually have a good showing but still. Feel free to respond here or hit me up in game sometime or visit our website and msg me there.
Firestormguild.net
GT: Firesteve
Actually, I'm glad you are hosting this on Saturday. I need another week to put together the monthly schedule for the World PvP Events on Saturday nights. So this will give everyone another option. Count me in, I'll be there. Just give a time. I'll try and get all of War-Machine off their butts and pull them together to show our support!
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

CreeCwee
10.09.2012 , 07:22 AM | #3
What's ilum?!?!
character name
guild
cool quote

Scotland
10.09.2012 , 07:32 AM | #4
ilum PVP?

nah cheers tho.
Alb Anaigh
Alb - AlbaGuBra - Alb - Albag
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

CaptainPeabo
10.09.2012 , 11:27 AM | #5
You guys let us know the date and we'll add it to our calender, nothing wrong with some good ol open PvP.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Liaison | International Guild

Firesteve
10.10.2012 , 08:13 PM | #6
awesome to see the support, hopefully we can top 100 people at this event, will make a have official post tomorrow when I have time to work on it

Alizaro
10.10.2012 , 11:59 PM | #7
DFR will be there.