Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for this armor (Agent)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Looking for this armor (Agent)

GalaxyStrong
10.08.2012 , 05:26 PM | #1
Does somebody know where I can find this armor for my Agent.

http://www.darthhater.com/gallery/im...-medical-drone

Thanks for the help
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Rassuro
10.09.2012 , 03:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
Does somebody know where I can find this armor for my Agent.

http://www.darthhater.com/gallery/im...-medical-drone

Thanks for the help
This won't be the answer you are hoping for, but I have never seen this in the game, and unfortunately I would have to guess that this exact piece does not currently exist.

BioWare has unfortunately done this quite a bit with various armors in their promotional screenshots, especially in the older screenshots.

However the armor in the screenshot has the same model as the tier 1 PVP armor and the Vendetta armor set (but different color/textures).
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

JacksonMo
10.09.2012 , 04:06 AM | #3
http://tor-fashion.com/

This site might be some help. It's not a comprehensive database, but unlike other sites, they actually have people model the various sets. So you can see what it looks like on actual players.

Shipwright
10.09.2012 , 05:25 PM | #4
This looks look the Vendetta armor but in a dark color, I have the Vendetta armor set but it is white. And looking at some other photos there..the boots are not Vendetta. The Vendetta boots are much cooler!

Anysao
10.09.2012 , 05:31 PM | #5
Try doing flashpoints? I got a similiar orange-classed one from Athiss second boss.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

LukeSaberRattler
10.09.2012 , 06:34 PM | #6
That armor is way too cool to be in game. What I wouldn't give for that for my agent.
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

GalaxyStrong
10.10.2012 , 11:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeSaberRattler View Post
That armor is way too cool to be in game. What I wouldn't give for that for my agent.
The funny thing is, that this armor and model are featured in the swtor website in the Holonet section under operative class.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Tatile
10.10.2012 , 12:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
The funny thing is, that this armor and model are featured in the swtor website in the Holonet section under operative class.
Closest you can get is the Vendetta (mentioned above) or the PvP Battlemaster, which is a blue palette version. The black does not exist and the game is lessened because of this