Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Quinn $#%%& turns on ....(spoiler beware)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So Quinn $#%%& turns on ....(spoiler beware)

Knockerz
01.22.2013 , 01:33 AM | #61
Like the op. I too wanted to kill him.

Chiramu
01.23.2013 , 05:12 PM | #62
This thread is a repeated thread, OP use the search function.

But since no one on the first page bothered to mention this, I will say, they made it so you couldn't kill any of your companions because during beta when you could kill them people were whining and QQing about how they lost their healing companion etc.

Blame the whiners from beta if you wanted to kill him.

Personally I think Quinn's hot *** saves him :P. My Sith Warrior wanted to grab him and have angry make up sex with him right then and there.

Kaedusz
01.23.2013 , 07:55 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by davanev View Post
I have retcinned it in my head. My warrior kept Quinn alive in the short term by promising him his life and tricking him back onto the ship. There he was slowly and painfully executed for the education and enterttainment of the crew. His stuffed corpse now stand on the bridge as testimony to the price of treason.
His stuffed corpse now stand on the bridge as testimony to the price of treason.
His stuffed corpse
this is hilarious xD

RichT
01.24.2013 , 10:50 AM | #64
Yep, really wish we could kill him.

We've all got a ship droid who can be outfitted to heal....so Quinn wouldn't be necessary. Really was a break in character for my Dark Side 5 Jugg to have to let him live. Immersion breaking really.

Ive made choices throughout the game in which my Jugg has killed many for alot less.

poneez
03.07.2013 , 03:38 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
Personally I think Quinn's hot *** saves him :P. My Sith Warrior wanted to grab him and have angry make up sex with him right then and there.
Oh, I wanted to punish him first. Strip him down to his jock, chain his hands over his head, then alternately choke and flog him with a bull whip until he screamed and the floor turned red. Then teach him just how much pain and pleasure have in common on that very floor. I wonder what the SWTOR universe calls the cowgirl?

Things like this are probably why my husband says I am really a Mord-Sith but Sith warrior was the closest I can get in an MMO.
Your stupidity is making me raise my perfectly shaped brow.
Valsharan Devereaux, Marauder
Revenge is not the Jedi way. Accidents, however, will happen.
Acelyn Devereaux, Guardian

poneez
03.07.2013 , 04:10 PM | #66
After further consideration, I would choke him from my most comfortable chair and have Pierce flog him while I took wine and cheese breaks.

jasonthelamb
03.07.2013 , 04:37 PM | #67
This is why they need to have companions do multiple things... Jaesa (and maybe Vette) should both be able to DPS or heal, the player's choice. Back when I finished the TOR storyline two weeks after release, I was extremely disappointed that I couldn't off Quinn, or at least give SOME plausible reason for him to live.

poneez
03.07.2013 , 06:11 PM | #68
Ok, so I apparently have an unhealthy fascination here is my preferred scenario in final form.

Oh, I wanted to punish him first. Strip him down to his jock, chain his hands over his head, then alternately choke him from my most comfortable chair or have Pierce flog him with a bull whip until he screamed and the floor turned red. In the meantime, Vette fans me with a huge feather fan and Jaesa feeds me peeled frozen grapes. After a suitable time of such fun,I would teach darling Quinn just how much pain and pleasure have in common on that very floor. In the morning, he would wake up with a shock collar and be ever so grateful to have such a merciful mistress.

Antisthienes
03.12.2013 , 07:55 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
Not a huge surprise that Quinn turns on you, his first loyalty is to the Empire and specifically Baras, not you. Baras suggested he join your crew so he could keep an eye on you and plot against you if needed.

I get why BW didn't let us kill him, but they should have let us put a shock collar on him. Instead he basically gets a slap on the wrist. This is the only real lame part in an otherwise great class story.
Belsavis, Social Points item, Prisoner's Headgear... when it comes down to it Quinn is useful in combat but, if you can max the affection on the others first do so instead of him. Having played KOTOR 2 the betrayal was obvious though one hint for those doing this is to take his gear into the inventory before the fight that way he's even faster to the choke.His default clothing will be there for the cutscense and yes I've thought killing him would have been much better.

Mistress_Ivi
03.12.2013 , 08:01 AM | #70
Way I see it, if you kill off a companion - you GET A CHOICE of replacement.

If you kill off a healer, like most warriors would want to... naturally, the skill-set given would be a healers one... of your choice, so if you wanted, it could be a force-healer! (gasp!)

Voice a problem? Nope.

Just pick someone from the opposite faction as the voice - so if you're a warrior, give the companion the knight voice. The actors are still on the paygrade as far as I know...
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!