Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Small compilation of advertised gear for Player Characters, that we didn't get

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Small compilation of advertised gear for Player Characters, that we didn't get

Blackavaar
10.08.2012 , 01:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sweetiepies View Post
Sweet Cartel Coin item: Armor reinforcement. Consumable.
Reinforces a green, blue, or purple quality armor piece allowing the insertion of the appropriate mods for the item.
Sweet what what?

/confused
Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Alec_Fortescue
10.08.2012 , 01:04 PM | #12
Sweet Cartel Coin item: Armor reinforcement. Consumable.
Reinforces a green, blue, or purple quality armor piece allowing the insertion of the appropriate mods for the item.
That is a really nice idea. Wouldn't mind that. However they'd have to add a good lot of low quality items because the ones available are nothing like those shown in advertisements. It would be amazing to "reinforce" the Aspiring Knight's green set you get on Tython imo.

Sweetiepies
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Sweet what what?

/confused
Sorry, I mean that this item would be sweet. It does not exist as far as I know. Or will exist.

Alec_Fortescue
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #14
Sweet what what?

/confused
He's is just speculating on the possibility of an item you'd pay for with real money but it would allow you to turn a non-moddable item into moddable one.

Blackavaar
10.08.2012 , 01:08 PM | #15
Sorry, I mean that this item would be sweet. It does not exist as far as I know. Or will exist.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I would love that. I've banked a bunch of low level gears just because I liked the look (like the Fa'thra Clan set, Rusted Droid Bit set, etc.). I'd love to be able to make them modable.
Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Alec_Fortescue
10.08.2012 , 01:11 PM | #16
Ah, I see. Yeah, I would love that. I've banked a bunch of low level gears just because I liked the look (like the Fa'thra Clan set, Rusted Droid Bit set, etc.). I'd love to be able to make them modable.
Same, man, same... Was hoping for some transmutations and all to be available in the future but nothing of that happened.

MillionsKNives
10.08.2012 , 02:22 PM | #17
A vast majority of the armors you link are already in the game, but have their hood down instead of up.

Alec_Fortescue
10.08.2012 , 02:24 PM | #18
Which makes them different armor pieces.

MillionsKNives
10.08.2012 , 02:28 PM | #19
Right, so that makes the main argument "get us a hood toggle or give us hood-down options". And those arguments have been made many times, and the devs have acknowledged it.

Alec_Fortescue
10.08.2012 , 02:34 PM | #20
Media advertised these sets to be available for certain classes. They're not available. That's what this is about. They exist in the game, though, but are not available. It look like devs aren't making them available to player because they want to sell already existing sets in the cash shop. Not fair imo.