Resilience issues

TheBigGregski

It's been quite some time now, my Resilience doensn't function properly, and I keep being cc'd, from time to time, while under the effect of a power supposedly giving "100% resist chance from tech and force attacks". It happened to at least one of my shadow guildmates. I already submitted a ticket a long while ago but nothing changes and it kinda pisses me off. Does it happen to anybody else too ? Have you submitted en ticket ? Do you have an answer ?

Please provide full list of non-Force/Tech CC abilities....

I believe the sentinels "leg slash" slow is physical and thus goes through, I believe "low slash" stun from infi tree works in a similar way and goes through resilience. I will note that Im not 100% sure of these.

It's been quite some time now, my Resilience doensn't function properly, and I keep being cc'd, from time to time, while under the effect of a power supposedly giving "100% resist chance from tech and force attacks". It happened to at least one of my shadow guildmates. I already submitted a ticket a long while ago but nothing changes and it kinda pisses me off. Does it happen to anybody else too ? Have you submitted en ticket ? Do you have an answer ?

You are not only one who is suffering. When I carry the ball in hutball (25k hp shadow tank in survivor gear, still working on it) I get pulled in the fire, force pushed and stunned while having resilience on. Resilience is broken and nobody cares. How many times have i used force speed+resilience (5s) jump over the fire hazard just to be pulled in the fire and stunned and killed with resilience on? Resilience is slowly becoming useless in moments we need it.

You are not only one who is suffering. When I carry the ball in hutball (25k hp shadow tank in survivor gear, still working on it) I get pulled in the fire, force pushed and stunned while having resilience on. Resilience is broken and nobody cares. How many times have i used force speed+resilience (5s) jump over the fire hazard just to be pulled in the fire and stunned and killed with resilience on? Resilience is slowly becoming useless in moments we need it.

Ah, nice to know i'm not the only one. Did you officially report the bug ?

Nobody cares because shadow/assassin tank hybrid is still super overpowered, lol.

Maybe, but those of us who play infiltration really have an issue with resilience not always working. It's the best way to deal with all the lolsmashers you see nowadays.

NOT the topic. Please troll somewhere else.

Not trying to troll just stating an opinion of mine. Anyways about shroud not working I have been getting knocked back while its up, and a guildie has experienced that same thing. I have not had an issue with shroud besides that.

These are roots, not stuns.

Low slash is a mez, leg slash is a slow, they are both not roots;)

Physical based roots are for example those attached to force charge and maybe obliterate (not sure on this one, but skill is listed as weapon damage, so possibly root is physical too).

I submitted a ticket on this a week ago, haven't heard anything back. I was fighting a sin and he popped resilience, so I quickly tried to switch my target and dump a project, but the target didn't switch (go figure) and project ended up hitting the sin. However, instead of resisting it, the project hit him for ~4400 dmg.

I've also noticed popping resilience before stealth is no longer enough to ensure I stay in stealth, as it doesn't seem to cleanse all dots anymore.

Please provide full list of non-Force/Tech CC abilities....

Force Leap - root

Leg Slash - slow

Low Slash - mez

Crippling Throw * - root

Masterstrike* - root

Cauterize* - slow

Zealous Leap - root (actually I'm not sure if this is melee or not, but I believe it is)

* ~ ability must be spec'd into to attain this effect

There's probably more with the smuggler and trooper classes, but none that I can recall with confidence.

I can vouch for this. Carrying the ball (easiest to notice it not working in a situation like this), pop shroud and get pulled and full 4 second electrocuted (stun) in the fire. Still glowing white. And this didn't just happen once.

And if you say it's latency or lag, why am I glowing white then, why did shroud go off if I was stunned first? If I got stunned I couldn't have hit the keybind.

I think it's safe to say something is broken.

I can vouch for this. Carrying the ball (easiest to notice it not working in a situation like this), pop shroud and get pulled and full 4 second electrocuted (stun) in the fire. Still glowing white. And this didn't just happen once.

And if you say it's latency or lag, why am I glowing white then, why did shroud go off if I was stunned first? If I got stunned I couldn't have hit the keybind.

I think it's safe to say something is broken.

I just wanna meet the guy who is using pull on someone with shroud/resilience up.

I do think that there is an element of lag involved, but it probably can't explain all cases. As a reference for this argument, on my sentinel I've died several times trying to spam Guarded by the Force in a near death situation only to have Guarded activate after I am killed so that I can't use it for another 45s-1.5m.

This has been a performance issue with the game for a long while now, but it's been made a bit worse in 1.4, which is probably why it's more pronounced now.