Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Hybrid Dps BiS (Endgame PVE)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Sage
1.4 Hybrid Dps BiS (Endgame PVE)

Garell
10.08.2012 , 08:55 AM | #1
Hybrid:
Ok AMR have now updated the profiler to allow modable OH. However they have bound the Force Power into the shell instead of the armoring like it is on live. This means that for the purpose of my many simulations, it was necessary to use the dreadguard shell to show the correct force power.

AMR also has both the Elite WH relic and the dreaguard dark radience relic. 1 each of these relic's previous tiers were BiS for hybrid, as per hattersons post.
However, it would seem that the dread guard proc relic coding is not being transfered to simcraft and causing a massive dps drop as if it wasn't there. A problem not seen with the campaign version.
Which means for now i adjusted my hybrid BiS list for only items currently live.

AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...b-31164a43bb59

DPS: 1846.2 average over roughly 10 sims of the same import profile.

As you can see i did some reworking with the implants and earpeice and adjusted some mods and enhancements to accomodate. Overall i tried about 15 different combinations, all giving a dps readout within 10dps of the max.

1846.2 is the highest dps i've managed to get out of simcraft to the best of my ability

Khevar
10.08.2012 , 01:16 PM | #2
After reading the sage dps threads on mmo-mechanics, I understood that 2 war hero +power relics were preferable to the periodic damage relics. Have you tried this in your simcraft tests?

Garell
10.08.2012 , 02:54 PM | #3
If you had read the posts on MMo-mechanics "Correctly" then you would have seen that 2 WH relics are preferable for Balance and Tele spec.

This is Hybrid. It's in the title...

enoax
10.08.2012 , 03:19 PM | #4
The pre 1.4 proc relic and the war hero relic parse almost exactly the same. Think when i did it the proc relic was 1 dps higher. I would suspect the post 1.4 relics will pull ahead but the difference will likely be tiny.
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

Khevar
10.08.2012 , 03:30 PM | #5
/ignored

Garell
10.08.2012 , 03:41 PM | #6
Read every single page of the mmo-mechanics thread. I'm certain it was discussed with kaedia and hatterson a long time ago in that thread.
It's probably around page 16/17 or something but i'm not going to find it for you.

Sorry

Garell
10.10.2012 , 07:09 PM | #7
Bump it up!

Jizones
10.11.2012 , 12:54 PM | #8
Sounds about right. I got 1910 DPS for TK Spec with
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-8a962476a0e5

Something to note however, is that while one proc relic is marginally better than the war hero one, it is only for a single target fight. Any fight that has you multi-dotting or killing groups of adds, the +power one will probably pull ahead since the benefit from power will affect every mob you hit and isn't limited to 184 damage every 5 or 6 seconds.
Buddy Longsaber - Sage DPS
The Shadowlands
Member of Old Republic Dads

thehod
10.19.2012 , 10:03 PM | #9
What is the best rotation for this spec?

Garell
10.25.2012 , 03:08 PM | #10
Ok i just did another parse for Hybrid. My Gear isn't quite BiS for 1.4 as i am missing the earpiece, 7 of the (63) armorings and both of the new relics(which aren't in game yet so it doesn't matter).

http://www.torparse.com/a/37181/time/135...1351189887

Here i parsed 1875dps over 7min.

This is on Ops dummy on a ship to avoid lag. I used 3 exotech adrenals and had an exotech stim on. I had a friend put up the armor debuff. No inspiration.

I made a few mistakes:
3 clipped Weaken Mind ticks
1 Failed force potency (used on 2 thelekinetic throws instead of FiB and TT)

I think with perfect rotation and the rest of the BiS gear, i'll hit 1900