Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug: graphical error when using blasters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bug: graphical error when using blasters.

MuratReis
10.08.2012 , 02:28 AM | #1
After 1.4, when using my sniper rifle, I have noticed a obvious graphical error: a thin, long line streaks back towards the general direction of my character.

I asked about this in-game and other players have noticed it, as well. Has Bioware acknowledged this bug?
''Ralph McQuarrie is the gentle giant of the Star Wars Universe.'' George Lucas

KinCharBamin
10.08.2012 , 08:56 AM | #2
Yes they are aware of the graphical glitches that came with 1.4.
I really hate the Blaster Fire From Above!
Kin-Char Bamin, Jedi Knight
The MTV Jedi
http://www.kincharbamin.com

RixoFutu
10.08.2012 , 09:00 AM | #3
It looks like there is always some sniper behind you who targeting same mob as you )
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

KinCharBamin
10.08.2012 , 09:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
It looks like there is always some sniper behind you who targeting same mob as you )
Yeah seriously! The first time it happened to my Smuggler I thought I was getting an aerial bombardment or something!

Yesterday I changed the crystal in one of my blasters to a different color from the other blaster and now it looks like a Disco when I get into a firefight!
Kin-Char Bamin, Jedi Knight
The MTV Jedi
http://www.kincharbamin.com

MuratReis
10.08.2012 , 10:47 PM | #5
Thanks for the info. I hope it is fixed soon.
''Ralph McQuarrie is the gentle giant of the Star Wars Universe.'' George Lucas

WarbNull
10.09.2012 , 12:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KinCharBamin View Post
Yeah seriously! The first time it happened to my Smuggler I thought I was getting an aerial bombardment or something!

Yesterday I changed the crystal in one of my blasters to a different color from the other blaster and now it looks like a Disco when I get into a firefight!
It is insane with the Smuggler's Sweeping Fire. Blaster fire everywhere with lines going in every direction all over the screen.
I even see my companions weapons causing the streaks of lines going across the screen. Happens with melee weapons as well for me. I really hope the patch tomorrow fixes the graphical errors that the 1.4 patch gave us.
Khai-Kun Legacy Shadowlands
Smuggler Gunslinger Saboteur
Jedi Consular Sage
Bounty Hunter PowerTech Pyrotech