Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yours to Hold

EverSteam
10.24.2012 , 02:10 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
Well of course I like it! It's Torian!
That is true... Torian is great

iamthehoyden
10.24.2012 , 01:03 PM | #22
It's interesting. My bh was not at all romantically interested in Torian. She felt older than him, more like a sister, comrade-in-arms than anything else. Tried a flirt or two but it was all wrong. Now I'm kind of tempted to make a second bh, see how it might go with a different character, different personality. Cause I loves your Torian Loves him to ittle bitty pieces
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

EverSteam
10.24.2012 , 06:16 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
It's interesting. My bh was not at all romantically interested in Torian. She felt older than him, more like a sister, comrade-in-arms than anything else. Tried a flirt or two but it was all wrong. Now I'm kind of tempted to make a second bh, see how it might go with a different character, different personality. Cause I loves your Torian Loves him to ittle bitty pieces
Yeah, I think what sold it to me was the early conversation where he asks if he can ask you something (he does that a lot) and just says point blank out of the blue 'are you seeing anyone?' Thought my BH would like someone direct but not sleazy, and someone sweet but not like Corso.
I also decided to make Torian older than I think he is and older than my BH. Though some people think he's 29, I decided to make it more 27 or 28, though really I think he would be around 24.
He is sweet, isn't he?? XD

Magdalane
10.25.2012 , 12:37 PM | #24
I am loving this insight into Torian, and wanted to tell you that I blame you for the Mandalorian wedding scene I just wrote for one of my stories (Akaavi married).
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

EverSteam
10.25.2012 , 06:01 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
I am loving this insight into Torian, and wanted to tell you that I blame you for the Mandalorian wedding scene I just wrote for one of my stories (Akaavi married).
Mandalorians for all!

EverSteam
10.28.2012 , 01:24 AM | #26
Before the dinner date...

Tried to make it a date as much as possible.

First step was to get rid of everyone else. Easy to get Blizz off the ship. Just said I wanted a favour and gave him some credits with instructions to not come back till morning. Mako was difficult. She kept asking questions, wanting to know what was up. Told her the truth after that. She walked immediately. Don't think she'll be back till morning. Think she'll be avoiding me for a while. Should feel guilty, but don't. Only relieved and more than a little happy.

Gault was... easy, somehow. Though I didn't do anything. He was the one to approach me. Knocked on the bathroom door and let himself in, leaving the door open behind him. Thought if I ignored him he'd go away. Should have learnt better by now. Been ignoring him since back on Taris. And he's still here.

'So finally making a move on her, huh? Took your time. She's been waiting.'

I looked at his reflection in the mirror and scowled as I continued to shave. 'Want something, Lokai?' Like irritating Gault by calling him that. Way the wrinkles move to an expression of anger before shifting back to normal.

He leant against the shower behind me and tried to look innocent. 'Nothing. Just a manly heart to heart talk. Guess you'll not be wanting me around tonight.'

'I don't want you around any night.' Never been good at mumbling. Always speak too clearly. So Gault heard and his ridiculing smile only got larger.

'Trust me, feelings mutual.' He pushes himself off the shower. 'Well, good luck, kid. You'll need more if you want to get any further with that one. Hoping to score tonight, then?' He slaps his hand on my back as he speaks. I drop my razor and turn quickly, grabbing his wrist and twisting it.

'Don't touch me, Deveronian.' We glare at each other.

'Heyhey Mandalorian! Only trying to save you some pain.'

I let go, pick up and rinse my razor, my back to him again. He sneers at my reflection and leans against the bench next to me, watching me. 'What are you going to give me for making myself scarce tonight? I was thinking all of your credits after your death tonight.'

I clench my fist and put down my razor. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull his face close to mine. I glare at him and then shove him away in disgust. He staggers a little but tries to remain cool. 'Get out now, Gault.' I can feel him mocking me. I clench my fists tighter and want nothing more than to punch him. Only I know losing control would make him happy. So I turn back to the mirror and continue shaving as if he has already left.

'I'll take that as a maybe then. And I also think that's my queue to leave.' He walks out but pauses in the door way. I don't look at him.

'Just don't ever hurt her, ok?'

I glance at the doorway but he's already gone. Don't like that side of Gault. Makes it harder to hate him. His only redeeming feature is his genuine concern for Cyare. Rarely shown. Wasn't for comments or looks like that I wouldn't suspect anything. Too bad its hidden under layers of perversion and lust. Feel more than little jealous still. Think I'm beginning to understand them though. Still not entirely sure if it's not like how I originally thought.

I shake my head and finish shaving. I spend a long time after that staring in the mirror. Not sure what to make out of the person that stares back. Not sure if the person is the Mandalorian they strive to be. Only know that I would never hurt her. Only want to protect her.

As I get dressed and leave, as I cook dinner and talk to her, the thought stays with me.

Always protect you, Cyare. No matter what. Darasuum.

----

Just a little thing I thought of. I like Gault/Torian tension.
Hope Gault was Gault-y enough.
Comments, thoughts and ideas are always appreciated

MilaniGrey
10.28.2012 , 04:24 AM | #27
Anything involving Torian is an automatic /swoon for me, so.. Yeah.. Loved it, as usual.
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

Adwynyth
10.28.2012 , 11:59 AM | #28
Shut up and kiss her already!

Sorry...I'll be sitting back hitting refresh, looking for new chapters.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

EverSteam
10.29.2012 , 04:04 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Shut up and kiss her already!
Don't worry. It will happen at a really nice time I have already decided Just have to patient

-----

This is just a short thing I wrote. Thought I'd post it anyway.
In correlation to post 100-and something in When I Wake.

At some point on Blesavis in the ship

I move my eyes from her changed shoulders and look into her eyes as she speaks. 'I'm already out of the shower. I'm having trouble thinking of anything better than watching you shoot.'

I grin and pull her closer. I like feeling the curve of her back under my hand and wish I wasn't wearing armour so I could feel her body pressed against mine. I look into her eyes and lean in to kiss her.

But as she stares back evenly, something in my gut tells me not to. And I follow it, like I always have. I step back and reluctantly let her go. But I still smile.

'Good. Showing off for you was pretty much the point.' I fiddle with the gun a little. Shocked by my own bluntness sometimes. Guess I am too honest. Just don't see the point in lying. Never want to lie to her. And I don't want to hide my feelings. So why can't you kiss her?

'Let's get to work. The sooner we're moving, the sooner you can see me in action, ner alor.' My Commander. Until the ends of the galaxy and beyond, I will follow her orders. But when did she become yours?

She looks searchingly at my face and then glances around the room. I become aware of the evidence I casually and thoughtlessly left around the room about my nocturnal activities. I see concern, a debate, uncertainty, and then a conclusion go through her eyes in an instant before she smiles wider and laughs. Know she's trying to cover whatever she was thinking up.

Don't get a chance to think about it further. Too shocked my soft, quick kiss she places on my cheek. She hovers in front of my lips.

'You're sweet, Torian.' She breathes it clearly and then disappears.

I stand and smile into the distance. I can still feel the gentle pressure and cold touch of her lips on my cheek I want more than that small instant. I want to know how they feel against mine. I want to have her and make her feel as beautiful as she is. I just want her.

Shocked out of my thoughts by the world turning damp and dark as something lands on my head. I carefully lift my hand to investigate and hear Cyare's clear voice being muffled by the... towel? that's on my head.

'Better keep your head in the game out there. Won't be a towel that's getting thrown at you.' I quickly pull it from my head and look to where she would have been standing. But she isn't there. And I feel disappointed.

I hold the towel in one hand and look down at it. I grin. Reminds me of the crates she throws at me in practice. Her flirting and body that she uses to try and distract me. Worked perfectly at the start. Was quick to wizen up. Doesn't mean it's still not hard. 'Specially when she close, staffs locked and face close to mine. But I don't give in. I need to get better. I need to try harder. I need to protect her. I will do anything to achieve that. I will drive past my limits and carve new ones.

So I push through it and concentrate on our fights. I need her. So I will fight to keep her safe and by my side. I refuse to ever lose her.

I hear something slam from her room and quickly throw the towel away. When she comes down we grab some food and run out. She's still laughing and I try to only quietly smile. But I join in laughing as we run through the orbital station, racing to the shuttle. She stands, proud and panting by the door. Victorious. I grab her hand and pull her into shuttle.

And I make a resolve to never let go. I will not lose her.

MilaniGrey
11.06.2012 , 11:54 AM | #30
Need moar Torian perspective!
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox