Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, this is bad - read capitals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware, this is bad - read capitals

Sigmaringen
12.13.2011 , 12:26 PM | #11
I'm not upset, thanks.
The Solair Legacy -

For a plethora of free stuff, click here: http://www.swtor.com/r/kNJ5fW
Do you even know what a plethora is?

sithjim
12.13.2011 , 12:26 PM | #12
Haha I bet the cry-baby American players stage a sit in at Bioware!!

AGSThomas
12.13.2011 , 12:27 PM | #13
Hellllp ahhhh nooooo look up!!!! Its the sky!!! Oh my god its falling!!!!

Jayzilla
12.13.2011 , 12:27 PM | #14
this approach has some downsides, true, but it is much better than the rediculous simultanious launches that I have personally experienced. I'm willing to have some people be a few levels higher in exchange for a good game experience. if you aren't... there's alsways WOW.

lol
"An artist is a bloke who can hold two fundamentally opposing views and still function." Scott Fitzgerald

I Survived the 7/8 Friday Update Thread.

Murderrus
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DimindRV View Post
Totally agree with OP. Will be nice to log on a PvP server, where lots of palyers have been given a HUGE advantage. 1 day with undisrupted lvl'ing, now they are ready to gank the new arrivals. **** you BW for this fail aproach. What a epic fail....
Wow's calling my friend....go back into the light...*********** baby

Lannfeer
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #16
Bored of reading peoples whining posts. If this were the launch date then you may have cause to whine.

It isn't, you don't. Get a grip.

Daeborn
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #17
Most of all who are complaining are from one group.

They waited too long to preorder even though they knew they would be getting early access late.

Personally I wish Bioware would determine by complaining whether a poster gets early access or not. If you start a QQing thread, you get Early Access on the 19th.

Iga_Fudoshin
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #18
I'm very pleased with pre-order, Beta, and Early Access.
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips
[gets cut off by Judge Smails]
Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

Kaphik
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #19
So, if being scared on a pvp server is your problem, find a guild as soon as possible? You won't be getting ganked until the third planet anyways, and even so the level difference doesn't give you as much of an advantage as it does in other games.

Travel with a friend or two, be on your guard, you know, the usual stuff that a smart player does on a pvp server.

Or is the real problem the fact that you won't be the ganker of lowbies...?

Sivlar
12.13.2011 , 12:28 PM | #20
Yes, lets just allow all pre-orders instant access today instead of waves. That way everyone can experience 4+ hour queues or all the servers can possibly crash...