Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White Color Crystal

Torgru
10.07.2012 , 07:32 PM | #1
Hey there everyone. Due to recent events, I find myself in need of a new saber. And for that saber, I wish to utilize a white crystal. Alas, I was not around during the sale, and don't know whether they'll even be released with the cartel shop. As such, I came here.

I am now wanting to buy a white lightsaber crystal. If you have one for sale, then please contact me. Particularly with a price. I may not have the money immediately, but I do have a decent sum saved up, and would be more than willing to save even more for one of those. I don't care about the stats on it. If it's 41 power, I'd be willing to pay more for it, but if it's anything else, I still want it for RP purposes.

If you fit the bill, please contact me. I'm primarily on pub-side, but I do have Imp characters that I check on occassion, but not as frequently. A mail would be ideal, as I might not be on whenever you are.

Contact information
Republic: Ophelía (The alt code for the i in my name is alt+0237 or alt+161)
Imperial: Apoli (No special characters)

Thank you for your time.

Lithium-
10.07.2012 , 10:41 PM | #2
If you happen to find one expect to pay around 10 million for it, or more. I have a +41 power white but I use it in my pvp sabre
Mardak - Sith Assassin - Madness - Prophecy of the Five
Mardakk - Jedi Sentinel - Watchman - Prophecy of the Five
Camulus - Commando - Gunnery - Prophecy of the Five

Weeblie
10.08.2012 , 01:59 AM | #3
The white color crystals were BoP on purchase and unfortunately not tradeable.
"Nothing is impossible because impossible itself says I M Possible."

Torgru
10.08.2012 , 02:28 AM | #4
They were changed to BoE just before 1.2 released.

Weeblie
10.08.2012 , 03:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Torgru View Post
They were changed to BoE just before 1.2 released.
Are you certain?

I'm fairly sure that the white color crystals were BoP up until the end or I would have stocked up on them. Only the purple and cyan crystals were BoE (and quite profitable ).
"Nothing is impossible because impossible itself says I M Possible."

Torgru
10.08.2012 , 04:30 AM | #6
According to this, yeah..

http://www.torhead.com/item/eotDb3H/...awkeye-crystal

Also supposedly missed an opportunity to buy one a short while ago. Obviously, I can't guarantee he actually had one, but he claimed he did. Either way, I'm hoping that the comment there was true, and I can indeed get a white still. If not, I seriously hope they give it to us with the cartel shop or something >_>

Lithium-
10.08.2012 , 12:09 PM | #7
I hope they never come back and if they do it's like a reward for legacy level 50 or something. I enjoy being one of a very select few with a white crystal
Mardak - Sith Assassin - Madness - Prophecy of the Five
Mardakk - Jedi Sentinel - Watchman - Prophecy of the Five
Camulus - Commando - Gunnery - Prophecy of the Five

jjjojo
10.09.2012 , 11:59 AM | #8
i do hope they bring them back bc i was unfortunately unable to buy the crystal for u knows how many mils it was lol.
The Wendt Legacy
Guardian lvl 50, Gunslinger lvl 50, Commando lvl 50
Marauder lvl 50, Sorcerer lvl 50, Powertech lvl 50

GARhenus
10.10.2012 , 07:07 AM | #9
one of my guildmates still has his white saber... he rarely logs in tho... sad

Willjb
10.11.2012 , 09:34 AM | #10
I'd very much like to see it back, as it wasn't announced well that it'd be gone immediately after 1.2 hit, and I know plenty of ppl who were (and still are) upset when that fleet vendor disappeared, as they weren't able to get one and have been in game for the same amount of time, since day one, while a few parade them.