Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Columi waponmaster gear

dosadnik
10.09.2012 , 12:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by XaporKux View Post
The best way to start hard mode flash points is grab the mission which drops the FREE recruit gear (I forget what it's called now) Just click the pvp terminal, then re-click to complete it. Head over to your pvp vender (obviously depending on your class) and collect your shiny new Lvl 50 blue recruit gear, MK 2. From there you should be OK to do most, if not all the hard mode flash points.

From there you can gear up through boss drops, weekly, and dailys.

I picked up my first bit of Col gear just today the rest of my gear is Black Hole and TIo gear, bit of a mix bag really. It'll do until I get my full set of Col gear.

See you in there
Indeed. When you ding 50 recruit gear will be the best gear you'll have and it's free so why not get it.

Note: Xapor, you do know that Black Hole is better than Columi right?
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

XaporKux
10.09.2012 , 02:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dosadnik View Post
Indeed. When you ding 50 recruit gear will be the best gear you'll have and it's free so why not get it.

Note: Xapor, you do know that Black Hole is better than Columi right?
Yeah I know. I only have a BH belt. When I manage to get enough BH comms I'll replace the Columi gear. Im not planning on doing any T2 stuff yet so no rush.
"Be safe out there"
Est.Nov 2008

dosadnik
10.09.2012 , 11:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by XaporKux View Post
Yeah I know. I only have a BH belt. When I manage to get enough BH comms I'll replace the Columi gear. Im not planning on doing any T2 stuff yet so no rush.
Good.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse