Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc is TERRIBLE

Henu
11.05.2012 , 07:24 PM | #621
Quote: Originally Posted by dejavy View Post
No, thx... well geared glowstickers tear my commando in 5-10 seconds if my RS on CD. I like when it's tough but THIS is too much for me. Gunslinger is my choice while BW is trying to create smth balanced in this game.
i like it tough too but i love being the underdog and coming out on top. Not saying merc doesnt need a fix but its not as bad as some people make out.

I still have fun with mine.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 07:35 PM | #622
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
i like it tough too but i love being the underdog and coming out on top. Not saying merc doesnt need a fix but its not as bad as some people make out.

I still have fun with mine.
Oh, i don't know mate, it's too much for me when a marauder smashes me in seconds. Yesterday i killed one face to face you know, but it turned out that his CDs were reloading. HIs revange was butthurting I wish i never played my gunslinger who feels just great having only 2 pieces of WH gear. After playing him i just can't make myself play the mando again. In a weak or two i try again but then just switch off the game and leave in anger. I simply missunderstand WHY the class is SOOO weak and underarsenaled. Has no saves, no burst, no specific skills like the defending field in GS version. I don't mean the field exactly must be among the skills but something like this. Something that make other classes say "damn, i hate this troopers skill, it's fu***ing annoying!" Tech override is out of the question. This shi* is useful only with plasmanade. This is not the skill that makes hurt or save your team. The most curious thing is that i have the same keybinds with my commando and gunslinger. You know like burst buttons, save buttons, cc buttons etc. Commando's panel is half empty! I just don't have the skills to fill these gaps you know... Ridiculous ffs, RIDICULOUS BW!!!

PowerReaper
11.05.2012 , 07:36 PM | #623
The Shadowlands
Warlord Syndra - 65 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 65 Jedi Sentinel

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 07:41 PM | #624
Commando will never be changed. The dev said we must hide behind the columns! Yeeeeehhh, let's play hide and kill commando game on each wz. Fire this moron.

Henu
11.05.2012 , 07:48 PM | #625
Oh, i don't know mate, it's too much for me when a marauder smashes me in seconds. Yesterday i killed one face to face you know, but it turned out that his CDs were reloading. HIs revange was butthurting I wish i never played my gunslinger who feels just great having only 2 pieces of WH gear. After playing him i just can't make myself play the mando again. In a weak or two i try again but then just switch off the game and leave in anger. I simply missunderstand WHY the class is SOOO weak and underarsenaled. Has no saves, no burst, no specific skills like the defending field in GS version. I don't mean the field exactly must be among the skills but something like this. Something that make other classes say "damn, i hate this troopers skill, it's fu***ing annoying!" Tech override is out of the question. This shi* is useful only with plasmanade. This is not the skill that makes hurt or save your team. The most curious thing is that i have the same keybinds with my commando and gunslinger. You know like burst buttons, save buttons, cc buttons etc. Commando's panel is half empty! I just don't have the skills to fill these gaps you know... Ridiculous ffs, RIDICULOUS BW!!!
Ive never said the class is perfect, i just said that i play it well. Ill find a screen shot and and you have have a look at my binds. mainly i use 1 -4 and shift 1 -4, E for my knock back and 6 binds on my Naga mouse.

I go out in pugs and rated ( what passes for rated on our server) and my games stats are up there with the rest of the classes. Yes i can get my butt handed to me by some good players but i can also do the same to others.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

Henu
11.05.2012 , 07:49 PM | #626
Commando will never be changed. The dev said we must hide behind the columns! Yeeeeehhh, let's play hide and kill commando game on each wz. Fire this moron.
Not true, read Dev post and interviews.

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 10:08 PM | #627
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Not true, read Dev post and interviews.
Can u link plz, probably i missed something? I've seen the only dev post about commando and it suggested to hide Appreciate if you give me some more info. Thx.

Darth-Rammstein
11.05.2012 , 10:21 PM | #628
keep spamming your tracer/grav round haha...
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 10:34 PM | #629
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
keep spamming your tracer/grav round haha...
Time told me that autoattack is much more powerful that this

heechJunzi
11.05.2012 , 11:45 PM | #630
Oh, i don't know mate, it's too much for me when a marauder smashes me in seconds. Yesterday i killed one face to face you know...
I kill marauders 1v1 all the time (probably around 50% of my fights). I rarely fight them "face to face". I've talked about this before, it's all about putting damage on them while keeping them from hitting you. Their range is only 4m on the great majority of their attacks.

Quote:
The most curious thing is that i have the same keybinds with my commando and gunslinger. You know like burst buttons, save buttons, cc buttons etc. Commando's panel is half empty! I just don't have the skills to fill these gaps you know... Ridiculous ffs, RIDICULOUS BW!!!
You're doing it wrong. I have 2 full quick bars and I use them all.

Plasma grenade
Reserve power cell
Cryo grenade
Concussion charge
Hammer shot
Full auto
Incen round
HIB
Stockstrike
Interrupt
Medpac
Recharge cell
Assault plastique
Cc breaker
Adrenaline rush
Reactive shield
Mortar volley
Pulse cannon
Tech override
Advanced med droid
Concussion missile

.... There are more too, just don't remember off hand. I literally use every single one of those 24 abilities at some point in EVERY wz.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------