Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc is TERRIBLE

xxIncubixx
11.03.2012 , 06:34 AM | #611
bump for the bumpy god

yoomazir
11.05.2012 , 02:57 PM | #612
Let's be honest here, most of the devs have been probably fired, and the remaining last ones are focused on the "F2P a.k.a. gimme some moneeeeeeey". They're probably waiting to see if f2p is a financial success before giving some work on classes or whatever.

This game is so much fail, why did it have Star Wars on it, wish I could move from it.

warultima
11.05.2012 , 03:58 PM | #613
62 pages of Merc is TERRIBLE eh...

Just go reroll a derpasmasher BW will never nerf fotm force users ever again after their 1.2 changes which got them scared.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

SOULCASTER
11.05.2012 , 05:00 PM | #614
I am posting in this thread.....again
5x Season 1 ALL-STAR
This game needs an NGE.

Henu
11.05.2012 , 06:17 PM | #615
Quote: Originally Posted by Nassik View Post
Unfortunately, I've finally had enough. Enough of being cannon fodder. Enough of always placing in the bottom of the rankings in PVP. Enough of being the first targeted. And enough of dieing so fast that I can't do anything effective to help my team.

I'm shelving my Merc (level 50) until/unless the devs do something to improve us in PVP.

I feel like a bounty hunter god in PVE so there's no trouble there. But I'm an ineffective fish in PVP. I just don't have the tolerance and patience to grind out commendations by loss after loss and death after death to inch towards War Hero armor. It's no fun and I can't do it anymore.

The merc is my absolute favorite character and I hate to shelve her, but she's simply no good, effective, or fun in PVP.
Dont give up on it... i still PVP with my Merc every day.. I try to play smart and better each day...
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

xxIncubixx
11.05.2012 , 06:33 PM | #616
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
Dont give up on it... i still PVP with my Merc every day.. I try to play smart and better each day...
that doesnt make merc suck less you know.

Nassik
11.05.2012 , 06:50 PM | #617
Indeed. The merc is still terrible.

Something is woefully wrong when war zones leave me swearing despite my best efforts. I don't mind being attacked. I don't mind dieing. Until I find that I am always under attack and that I spend most of a war zone in the re-spawn area than out on the field.

In the end, my merc's only real contribution to the team was on guard duty (usually alone). I'd sit there, watching and waiting. When I'd see in-comings, I'd call them out for the team. I knew that I'd be dead as soon as they reached me so I focused on warning my team rather than trying to put up a fight. After all, why fight when you're already dead?
July 21st 2011.. The Dark Day Bioware pissed on Australia with a little yellow paragraph.

I used to be part of the Community, now I'm just Australian

dejavy
11.05.2012 , 06:57 PM | #618
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
No, thx... well geared glowstickers tear my commando in 5-10 seconds if my RS on CD. I like when it's tough but THIS is too much for me. Gunslinger is my choice while BW is trying to create smth balanced in this game.

Phasersablaze
11.05.2012 , 06:58 PM | #619
We need more than just an escape ability.

DarthBloodloss
11.05.2012 , 07:18 PM | #620
Instant cast power shot / tracer missile

Do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS