Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc is TERRIBLE

Phasersablaze
10.27.2012 , 11:39 PM | #541
The bottom line is: Merc is Terrible.

A little mobility is not going to fix anything. We need an upgrade to our BURST DPS, Mobility, and a better defensive cooldown. A unique jetpack ability would go a long way as well.

cashogy
10.28.2012 , 12:25 AM | #542
Quote: Originally Posted by Phasersablaze View Post

A little mobility is not going to fix anything. We need an upgrade to our BURST DPS, Mobility, and a better defensive cooldown. A unique jetpack ability would go a long way as well.
what flavor is your window?!

mine tastes like blueberry
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

DkSharktooth
10.28.2012 , 12:28 AM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by Phasersablaze View Post

HSM should auto crit and unload should have it's accuracy boosted by 3-5%. Then add a unique useful utility for the merc class and we will be much better. Nobody will complain mercs are op, like ever. Also make unload uninterruptable.

Phasersablaze
10.28.2012 , 12:32 AM | #544
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
what flavor is your window?!

mine tastes like blueberry
I don't lick windows. Glad you are having a field day though. Thanks for contributing your epic knowledge to the thread.

Asturias
10.28.2012 , 01:45 AM | #545
Holy Crap, this thread is still going and still on 1st page?

I guess the majority of players have had enough
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

OldRepublicRevan
10.28.2012 , 01:51 AM | #546
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
Holy Crap, this thread is still going and still on 1st page?

I guess the majority of players has had enough
Ya man you said it. Merc are pissed about being the free kill in wzs. Melee got the best of everything and complain when we ask for a little buff. Leave it to Bioware to prove it cares nothing for its players......just the players money.

Asturias
10.28.2012 , 02:00 AM | #547
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
Ya man you said it. Merc are pissed about being the free kill in wzs. Melee got the best of everything and complain when we ask for a little buff. Leave it to Bioware to prove it cares nothing for its players......just the players money.
I do struggle at times in War-zones on my server against certain players but I have been PvPing with my Merc since launch that I have learned the In's/Out's and adapt fairly well.

I say keep the good fight going
The greatest Star Wars story, that was ever told.
A hunter, a seeker, and a killer for hire
Asturias (Lonestar Legacy)
Jung Ma RP PvP

OldRepublicRevan
10.28.2012 , 02:09 AM | #548
Quote: Originally Posted by Asturias View Post
I do struggle at times in War-zones on my server against certain players but I have been PvPing with my Merc since launch that I have learned the In's/Out's and adapt fairly well.

I say keep the good fight going
How'd you learn to deal with melee? I've resorted to /stuck anytime I see one of my fanboys chasing me down. I'd rather die knowing I killed myself rather than let anymore op melee have their fun with our clearly weak class.

How do you deal with the 97 stuns/movement slowing moves they constantly spam?

wallywaffles
10.28.2012 , 03:05 AM | #549
Healing on my mercenary is really fun. There are good armor buffs that when you have a partner you're really hard to kill.

DPS I can see why someone would say you just have to stay unseen; you can get pretty ridiculous numbers if you can free cast. The problem is that anyone who looks your way can probably take you down. Compare Merc dps to Sniper and it's kind of obscene how much easier it is to stay alive as a sniper, while putting out more burst damage too.

Amebia
10.28.2012 , 04:30 AM | #550
I have 2 commandos(Craft bots now)

I made a sniper

Holy good ranged pvp class batman!(Engineering spec)
Incredible class!

Why you no get love commando?

R.I.P my commandos