Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc is TERRIBLE

tehrealdealz
10.07.2012 , 07:42 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
My goodness, this is pathetic, how the hell can we ask Bioware for a needed serious buff to our class when you have amateurs like this one basically misinforming the devs.

Oh, and for the record:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...092319344.jpg/
Looky here, ima on top, I must be awesum, mercs are fInE, I do top dps, lots of killz, only 1 small dead, mercs are fine lololol1111101, only most of the opponent team was recruit/pve geared.
I can post more of those for the e-peen contest if you want, want me also to those those where my team is owned by good premades teams of sentinels/vanguards also?

You don't have a clue of what you're talking about, oh, and again, thank you for misinforming the devs.
Was laughing to myself at this screenshot. Not at your damage. Awesome job there. Did you count how many juggs/marauders, sentinels/guardians were in that WZ? 4 Juggs/Marauders on your team. 4 Sentinels/Guardians on the other team. And looks like you were the only merc and the other team had i assume 1 commando cause of the crappy damage. hmm gee i wonder which classes are FOTM.
Typical reaction to end game content from fresh level 50.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRx49-leiRE
Quote of the Month: "A wise man once said don't try to be a great man just be a man and let history sort it out." -- Random swtor pugger still wearing greens at 50.

yoomazir
10.07.2012 , 07:43 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
No the topic is Merc a terrible and im proving the fact that they aint. And the difference between you and i is i go out and do it round after round, i dont just pull one good round out of my butt.
Guess I got my rank valor 81 by just staring at my screen...
Man, what a good laugh, are you a comedian irl?

Henu
10.07.2012 , 07:49 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
Guess I got my rank valor 81 by just staring at my screen...
Man, what a good laugh, are you a comedian irl?
ohh Valor 81.. now who's grabbing his e-peen.

Like i said before your welcome to come over to Dalborra for a lesson.
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

foxmob
10.07.2012 , 07:50 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
Any time you're in melee range with a guardian or sentinel, you are SUPPOSED to lose. Why isn't this obvious? At anything > 5m, you can crush the melee classes at will and they can't even hurt you. And now you actually expect to stand toe to toe with a melee class, get smashed/carnaged AND still win? In what scenario then is a melee class suppose to kill you? When you're afk?.
I don't disagree with anything you say here. but when you fight maras/sents (in particular), do you find yourself taking dmg from considerably farther away than 4m? I do. and I'm not talking about a dot tick. it doesn't feel like lag/latency. usually, there are some other tell tale symptoms (e.g., jerky video). iunno. I see a mara root himself with a ravage, I'm strafing away at ~8-10m, and a series of red dmg alerts go off with accompanying saber sound fx.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

yoomazir
10.07.2012 , 07:53 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
ohh Valor 81.. now who's grabbing his e-peen.

Like i said before your welcome to come over to Dalborra for a lesson.
Lesson for bad comedy? ahah, no thx

Oh and here comes another couple of e-peen screenies, 1-2 days ago, on me on TOP AS ARSENAL ,OMG MERCS ARE OP NERF NERF NERF PLX

http://imageshack.us/f/33/screenshot2012100416210.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/545/screenshot2012100416500.jpg/

Want more e-peen love ? Thought so.

No wonder this class is a joke with people like you ganking noobs and then goes bragging the class is fine, truly saddening.

Jherad
10.07.2012 , 07:58 PM | #46
Ugh. THIS again?

The class is fine against CRAP players. Absolutely fine. I can pull stupid numbers out of my *** all day long against muppets.

Now try that **** against a decent ranked premade. Go on. I'll wait.

Someone said earlier in the thread that they're great, but they get wrecked by the top 25%. Well, that's kinda the problem isn't it. The top Mercs/Commandos are completely annihilated by the top anything-else.
WFW - Waiting For Wildstar
Zacharïah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

yoomazir
10.07.2012 , 08:02 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Ugh. THIS again?

The class is fine against CRAP players. Absolutely fine. I can pull stupid numbers out of my *** all day long against muppets.

Now try that **** against a decent ranked premade. Go on. I'll wait.

Someone said earlier in the thread that they're great, but they get wrecked by the top 25%. Well, that's kinda the problem isn't it. The top Mercs/Commandos are completely annihilated by the top anything-else.
Yeah, but did you look at my screenies, IMA NUMERO UNO, mercs/commando are s-u-pe-r fine, I think we even need a bit of nerf cuz we're just way OP.
Or at least that's what some newbies think...

Dovahbrah
10.07.2012 , 08:15 PM | #48
Mercs/Commandos are terrible, end of story. Literally have never had a problem on one with my sent, shadow, vanguard or juggernaut. The AC is a joke up against good players w/ other classes. I always consider them free kills, doesn't matter how good the person playing them is. The class is poorly designed.

Lol@the keyboard heroes claiming Merc/Commandos are fine. Yeah, they're fine against bad players. If you think you can keep up with quality players of other classes, you're wrong and your server must be terrible. You have people of other classes telling you that your class needs a buff. How about you take a hint?
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman

heechJunzi
10.07.2012 , 08:33 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I don't disagree with anything you say here. but when you fight maras/sents (in particular), do you find yourself taking dmg from considerably farther away than 4m? I do. and I'm not talking about a dot tick. it doesn't feel like lag/latency. usually, there are some other tell tale symptoms (e.g., jerky video). iunno. I see a mara root himself with a ravage, I'm strafing away at ~8-10m, and a series of red dmg alerts go off with accompanying saber sound fx.
Well, I play as sent too, so I see the other side of the fight. And there's no doubt I can't initiate a melee attack if they are > 4m. But master strike can finish up at slightly higher range.... I think roughly 6m range. (Same for channeled attacks on other classes, I can finish heals + full auto at some distance > 30m too.)

Maybe that's the key here. Play a sent and you'll know how to fight one.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

foxmob
10.07.2012 , 08:40 PM | #50
heh. I know how to fight'em. just noticing that I take dmg that I theoretically should not.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.