Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 09:07 PM | #971
Well I am not sure if they could disappear so I think that either they have a trap nearby or he climbed into a tree. Let's head back to camp. Okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 09:08 PM | #972
Ravna nodded following Rafeesh closely. This planet gives me the creeps.

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 09:10 PM | #973
Yah. It is amazing in its own way I am sure. I wonder..... He said as he began walking back.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 09:11 PM | #974
Wonder what?

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 09:15 PM | #975
Oh the data that I read, said that when Revan first came here that there were miniature Rancors. I wonder where they might be.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 09:16 PM | #976
Mean and zero's group had been walking nonstop for quite a while

"Mean" Zero said, brething hevely "I need a minute."

"Ok, we are taking a five minute break!" he turned to zero "you ok?"

"ya.....I just need a minute to catch my breath"

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 09:19 PM | #977
Ravna clinged to Rafeesh. What?! Really?!

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 09:25 PM | #978
Yes. It was most interesting when I first read it. They looked similar to baby rancors, and one of the Rakata 'tribes' had learned to control the Rancors.

One of the men ran up to Zero. Mam some of the men are hearing a loud thudding sound nearby. What should we do?

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 09:28 PM | #979
Great. I'm just so happy to hear that news Rafeesh... Ravna said with a heavy note of sarcasm still holding on to Rafeesh's cloak.

meanken
10.23.2012 , 09:36 PM | #980
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Yes. It was most interesting when I first read it. They looked similar to baby rancors, and one of the Rakata 'tribes' had learned to control the Rancors.

One of the men ran up to Zero. Mam some of the men are hearing a loud thudding sound nearby. What should we do?
"It could be anything. be ready to open fire on whatever it may be at a moments notice if it is hostile,"