Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 08:22 PM | #961
Ravna paused for a minute.What about the others?

meanken
10.23.2012 , 08:26 PM | #962
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The rest of the men followed quickly. Making sure to keep an eye on Meanken and Zero at all times.
Zero noticed the stares, and whispered to mean "Eather they are scared of you, or they don't trust us."

"I don't need their trust, I need to keep them alive long enough to be mildly usfull. If they arescared of me, so much the better, as it will make them more likly to obey orders."

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 08:29 PM | #963
We are just making a quick search around the ship. Then we will come back. We need to be sure that we are in a relatively safe.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 08:35 PM | #964
Okay I'll follow you then.

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 08:42 PM | #965
He walked out into the jungle and began looking for any sort of sign that would indicate possible sign of Rakata. He soon found a trail of foot prints leading away from the camp, they were not human.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 08:45 PM | #966
Oh boy. Guess we aren't alone. Ravna grabbed both of her sabers.

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 08:50 PM | #967
Be careful. They might not be hostile. The last thing said about them was that the Rakata were friendly to Revan, they were trying to rebuild after the loss of their great empire. Don't attack first. He began following the footsteps.

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 08:54 PM | #968
Okay... But be careful please... Ravna said following behind him.

MdLogan
10.23.2012 , 08:58 PM | #969
After a few minutes of following, the tracks ended. Still in the jungle Rafeesh looked around.You see anything?

icecreampants
10.23.2012 , 09:02 PM | #970
Ravna looked around. Not yet... Theres life teaming on this planet but nothing relatively nearby....